Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DX10 vs MMS117 and the MMS117 wins in likeness anyday

352ro07.gif

Cool looking collection in the background. Thats got to be a Batman Dead End figure I see? Only just watched that fan-film yesterday for the first time!

I think (and my wife) that the DX10 is Arnold, but is the sculpt the proper one for Arnold as he appeared in T2 at the time?

Cool looking collection in the background. Thats got to be a Batman Dead End figure I see? Only just watched that fan-film yesterday for the first time!

Thanks man, yes it is indeed a Batman Dead End figure! How did you like the film? I still think it is the best representation of a comic feeling batman on screen.

Here is a vid of the figure if you were interested in it more
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsYbg9vdhhw[/ame]

Thanks man, yes it is indeed a Batman Dead End figure! How did you like the film? I still think it is the best representation of a comic feeling batman on screen.

Here is a vid of the figure if you were interested in it more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsYbg9vdhhw

I enjoyed it. I'm not into the comics but I'll take your word for it about their Batman as a representation. They did a pretty good job on the Predator too as regards its appearance and the way it moved.

Your Batman figure looks excellent, pretty cool having him on a Predator shelf.

I enjoyed it. I'm not into the comics but I'll take your word for it about their Batman as a representation. They did a pretty good job on the Predator too as regards its appearance and the way it moved.

Your Batman figure looks excellent, pretty cool having him on a Predator shelf.

Yea I am a HUGE Predator fan so when i saw this it was a must. I still want to do a custom big red predator too.

I think they just really nailed the atmosphere of batman in the film with how the cape reacted when he landed in the puddle and stood up **** like that.

Has anyone tried to mod the DX10 head to fit on the MMS version yet? I plan on doing it when i get my DX10 , picking up an extra head to mod for my mms :yess:

Has anyone tried to mod the DX10 head to fit on the MMS version yet? I plan on doing it when i get my DX10 , picking up an extra head to mod for my mms :yess:

Yup. They have. ^^^^

Ecko
If I am not mistaken Marf used the DX10 body and sculpt with the MMS outfit and accessories. I don't believe you can just purchase the sculpt and make it compatible with the MMS body.

Ecko
If I am not mistaken Marf used the DX10 body and sculpt with the MMS outfit and accessories. I don't believe you can just purchase the sculpt and make it compatible with the MMS body.

I can :wink1:

that's cool if that's what he did , looks great .

I'm gunna take my chances on picking up and extra head and mod it to fit on the MMS version

Ecko

Youre right, the way he wrote it I misunderstood. Its the DX head with the body.

Robbiethepainter took the DX head and stripped out the PERS joystick box and put it on a MMS117 body though:

Got my DX10 head today and like others have said it doesn't fit on the MMS directly so I stripped out the PERS and now it fits really well. I may make it more permanent but right now its good enough.

2012-11-26_18-30-59_243.jpg

2012-11-26_18-31-12_932.jpg

2012-11-26_18-34-23_47.jpg

2012-11-26_18-33-56_381.jpg

Back