Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice photos, but the captions are a little...

danny_torrance.jpg

:lol

I know, the dialogue from the film was terrible, my made-up stuff was good though :wink1: One of them anyway.

I'm disappointed, son. Scrolling down I expected him to lift her trenchcoat up and have a bare, pale true type ass to grab. But nope, nothing.

:(

Arnold did that kind of ____ too.

:lol I'm sure I took some X-rated shots of naked Sarah at one point. Posting them could get me a suspension.

Yeah I thought that would make more of an Arnie moment than a T-800 moment. That gloved hand is posed just right for a bit of a$$ grabbage.

Last edited:
Soo.. no one had any trouble with his arms? i'm the only one?

this bothers me a bit.

i own 2 t-800's and 1 is fine , the other 1 however is :pfft: both arms fell off and the head fell off , some reason i cant get the head to pop back on but it does stay on:dunno , so my friend you are not alone:1-1:

Haven't been in this thread for a while, glad I have now though, great to see you still rocking this figure a-dev! I'm gonna have to get me that coomodel gear. Looks great. I also really like your percadero sarah. Looks perfect!

Haven't been in this thread for a while, glad I have now though, great to see you still rocking this figure a-dev! I'm gonna have to get me that coomodel gear. Looks great. I also really like your percadero sarah. Looks perfect!

:tap, you can leave the thread again :lol

I doubt it, they seem to be following that rule of three I read about earlier, and if that's the case they're maxed out on T2.

*Simpsons comic book guy voice* I believe you'll find its a Cyberdyne building Sarah Connor figurine! :lol

Thanks for the comments Platty. :) The coomodel gear was definitely worthwhile - pretty sure it'll still be useful even if HT produce another T2 T-800. Though I really wish they would definitively clear up whether or not they will. Every now and then I feel a little bit of doubt.

Paperclip for the t800

Sorry to bring this up again guys but i'm getting one of these in a few days and would be grateful if someone could post a link on how to do this mod
many thanks

Re: Paperclip for the t800

Straighten out a paperclip, or some equivalent wire, place it under the collar and shape it until you get the look you want. Simple as that.

Thanks buddy,i thought perhaps it had to be threaded inside the lining or something like that.:lol

I prefer the blue ones myself ;). And it's best to curl the ends of the wire a bit, just so you don't run the risk of puncturing the jacket.

Judging by the title I thought this just looked like a really unfair trade!

Back