Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, received mine from BBTS just yesterday. Not perfect but not bad at all. I've turned my Uncle Bob into a Cyberdyne T-800.

Whats not perfect? I think the m79 is a little too big or maybe just the stock is too big, the colour of said stock and part of the barrell is too bright and lastly, if I believe my NECA figure, there are too few grenades in the bandolier and they're a little too small. Wow that actually looks like a lot that isn't perfect but my overall impression of this set is still good.

If HT don't make any further T2 T-800s I've got a pretty good clean Cyberdyne figure now. I don't have accurate gloves but, not being terribly fussy about that, I'm just using spare hands from TDK Batman (original costume).

soo... yeah... the arms fell off mine at the shoulder. The ball joint stayed attached to the torso, and the arms just came right off. I was able to just pop it right back on.. but i was REALLY worried there for a minute.

anyone else have this happen?

1:6 COO US M134 Minigun

• The 1/6 mini gun is made of machined aluminum metal and precision plastic injection molding parts for best product quality.
  • The 1/6 minigun contains 63 component parts and can be "Field Striped" and reconfigured into two variations. You can either assemble minigun in hand portable mode or with fixed vehicle weapon mount. Full instruction sheet included for both presentation.
  • Flexible ammo chute, ammo box and tri-pod included
:panic:

IMG_3541Small.jpg

IMG_3543Small.jpg

IMG_3545Small.jpg

IMG_3547Small.jpg

IMG_3548Small.jpg

IMG_3549Small.jpg

IMG_3551Small.jpg

IMG_3552Small.jpg

IMG_3555Small.jpg

IMG_3557Small.jpg

You could easily fix up the gun with some Tamiya weatherine kits. Dirty up the gun to make it look all worn/manky well used. As it adds the realism.

Fantastic stuff!

Nice A-DEV!

Thanks chaps. The new cyberdyne gear gave this figure a renewed lease of life for me. Very pleased with how he looks.

Vodoun you're right the gun could do with weathering, perhaps at some point I'll give it a shot.

If anyones wondering what coat Sarah is wearing its this one:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TRD10062&mode=retail

Its a bit tight fitting, moreso than the coat she wears in the film and I had to remove her ammo-top to get it on properly but I think it looks good.

"Whad is dis ___king overcoat business hiding dat peachy azz?"

LOL! Brilliant, total sig quote material there.

You know it would be so much easier to make a Cyberdyne T-800 if Hot Toys just offered a kit to convert our T-800s, maybe with an extra battle damaged head.

"Whad is dis ___king overcoat business hiding dat peachy azz?"

zzIMG_3574Small.jpg

I'm disappointed, son. Scrolling down I expected him to lift her trenchcoat up and have a bare, pale true type ass to grab. But nope, nothing.

:(

Arnold did that kind of ____ too.

Back