Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what bags are you guys using? Pics please?

Picture011-1.jpg

i bought them so long ago but they are supposed to be off of the ht original battle damaged terminator.........:dunno

but honestly.......the bag is secondary to the minigun & grenade launcher/bandoleer set up.

Have there been any problems with the black shirt staining the body?

I could have sworn I read a post about that around the time this figure came out.

thanks Barryo, can I get a pic of the back please? I have seen a couple duffle bags on ebay that would just need a dye job and TBH I figure any black bag will do.

thanks Barryo, can I get a pic of the back please? I have seen a couple duffle bags on ebay that would just need a dye job and TBH I figure any black bag will do.

Lookup 1/6 carrier on eBay and you'll find more appropriate bags and already black.

I picked this 2000 Barbie Harley Fat Boy up at a consignment store for $20.00. It looks to be in scale with alright details, also a lot of the parts are metal. What do you guys think?

I was thinking about it, but my painting skills are kinda weak, so I would have to have some talented person do it for me.

I was thinking about it, but my painting skills are kinda weak, so I would have to have some talented person do it for me.

It's pretty easy. I would do it for you if I lived anywhere near you. Just spray with alclad, and then spray with glossy black over it. I think that would do the trick.

The one in the movie was black and silver, was it not?

It's pretty easy. I would do it for you if I lived anywhere near you. Just spray with alclad, and then spray with glossy black over it. I think that would do the trick.

The one in the movie was black and silver, was it not?

Are you talking a spray can or airbrush? What is a good tape to mask areas that I don't want paint on? Also what's alclad?

Back