Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I emailed HT with a copy of my receipt and pics of the damage to the arm and missing buttons and they've asked me to return the endo arm and jacket for replacements!

good luck zidane, I hope you get the replacements promptly. what receipt did you have for this, I think I am going to pick my up from Ebay and they don't come with receipts so if I have any issues as well what information will I need to give to Hot Toys? thanks!

According to their customer service page they really can't do much if you purchase from ebay. I got him a few weeks ago from gohastings.com when they had the 20% off sale. He came out to about $135 shipped. I sent a pdf of the sales confirmation along with clear pics of the damages. Also, any damage claim needs to be made within 30 days of purchase.

I think he was just poking fun at the description... of course it's not "real stuff"... they can't exactly sever someone's head and sell it.

Yeah I'm looking to buy this does anyone know anywhere that isn't sold out or when new stock is coming in the stores

thanks zidane

maybe you or others who've had the lapels fall off can answer this, on the jacket is there an imprint on where the lapel is located so if it falls off, you'd be able to see exactly where on the jacket it can be glued back onto? or is it not noticeable and you'd just have to place it back on an approximate area? thanks

don't think I'll be getting it until it comes back in stock at Angolz as they do decent price shipping to ireland

Angolz all the way!:hi5: ..best place to buy for those of us in ireland, they package your item nice and safe also.
I will be notified by them by email when the t800 "WILL BE BACK!" ..instock.

Angolz all the way!:hi5: ..best place to buy for those of us in ireland, they package your item nice and safe also.
I will be notified by them by email when the t800 "WILL BE BACK!" ..instock.
Awesome can you please send me pm when you get a email off them,one more thing where can I get the Harley davidson bike would love to but him on the bike

Awesome can you please send me pm when you get a email off them,one more thing where can I get the Harley davidson bike would love to but him on the bike

You have the option to get them to send you an email too ..its there near the figure specs "send me an email when item is back instock" ..click on that and your all set!:) ..as for the bike there are a few ones accurate to the film floating around on ebay but they are mega expensive.

Back