Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks zidane

maybe you or others who've had the lapels fall off can answer this, on the jacket is there an imprint on where the lapel is located so if it falls off, you'd be able to see exactly where on the jacket it can be glued back onto? or is it not noticeable and you'd just have to place it back on an approximate area? thanks

I see a slight smudge where it used to be. Doesn't matter though it's not hard to look at and judge for yourself where it belongs.

I just got a jawdropping moment. A few months go my Arnie fell to his near death, after I reposed him and on impact the peg in his belly to hold and move the chest und bellypart broke.
Now, since I´m hyped again with the T-1000 I wanted to move him again to see if I break the stiff connection that I made to make him whole again and...
I moved his belly when I tried to uncloth him and he moved, not completly but enough to pose him in action ones with little Robert in a few weeks.
I´m so happy, no breaking again, trying, or buying a new body.
:yess::peace

Unless you find it at a decent price you shouldn't bother with getting a new body if he's okay for what you want to do now. That is unless you see yourself reselling him in the future?

Absolutly not, dude.
But in that case the argument would fit, tru dat.
He looks stunning as always and for the grapple scene during galeria and stuff all will work.
But thx for the suggestion, mate.
:)

Absolutly not, dude.
But in that case the argument would fit, tru dat.
He looks stunning as always and for the grapple scene during galeria and stuff all will work.
But thx for the suggestion, mate.

Funny, I was thinking of doing a grapple scene dio with both walls cracked through. I'd have a base(floor) and the two sides like a straight U.

LOL, I don´t have something like that so I guess yours will roc definatly more.^^
But I´ll try to enhance my technique of posing before the original object, in that case the scene and blend the figures into it, you know?
Did so with Arnie and the special edition laserdisc cover^^

LASERDISC??? Thought he went on vacation with Mr. Sony MiniDisc? Probably sippin' on some Pepsi Clear!

Last edited:
Hey, I loved Crytal Pepsi. they even sold it over here in Germany and now the taste went to Red Bull Cola, bo kiddin.^^
My best buddy just brought me the LD from a record store that sold LDs a few years ago.
One of my grails.

Weren't laserdiscs supposed to be the blu-ray of their time? I never owned one, only saw them in grade school when we watched some science vids.

I have the Star Wars Laser Disc Collection and it's only use now is as a fancy backdrop :(
Oh well I miss MezzoMix
:borg:

I remember a buddy of mine had a LD player back in the mid 90's ........... they were the size of records and you still had to flip to the other side to finish the movie. :lol And DAMN expensive too.

i received the body today, and i have an endo arm, but i'm not sure what the best way to swap the arms would be, could someone please tell me. thanks

Its very difficult and a bit nerve-wracking. But dip the parts in boiling water to temporarily soften things up a bit and pull the normal arm out, it'll probably still be tough. Then, after some more dippage in the boiling water grip the endo arm by the fleshed elbow to pop it into the socket. And then god help you if you want to take the endo arm back out.

I remember a buddy of mine had a LD player back in the mid 90's ........... they were the size of records and you still had to flip to the other side to finish the movie. :lol And DAMN expensive too.

Yep, it´s like a record but like in the...big...really big...shiny...dvd way.
LOL?!
Dunno how to describe it better, but...

I have the Star Wars Laser Disc Collection and it's only use now is as a fancy backdrop :(
Oh well I miss MezzoMix
:borg:

...same here. T2 SE LD also "only" a backdrop, but one hell of a.
Jeff should I meail you a bottle of Mezzo Mix, Schwip Schwapp and Sinalco Cola Mix? All comparable, but all with a little different tase, buddy.
:wink1:

God I loved clear Pepsi as a kid, I was so bummed when they stopped selling it, ooops sorry, TERMINATOR!!!

:rotfl Same here, dude. Loved Crystal Pepsi, that´s what they called it over here. You know it´s sold again now as "Red Bull Cola"?!

Back