Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine last week, this is just incredible. Hot Toys really outdid themselves with this one.
30xkboh.jpg

Well, now that I have taken the plunge and ordered Hot Toys T-800, anyone know where I can get a grenade bandoleer like the one he wore in the Cyberdine visit? I still have the Gatlin Gun, ammo, bag, grenade launcher and a few grenades that I picked up way back when Sideshow released their Arnie. However, I never could find that darn strap to save my life. Anything similar pop up over the last few years?

^The NECA Battle damaged T-800 has one that may work. Granted, it would be sculpted, and not fabric, though.

Here's the pose I think I'm going to display mine in:

t800.jpg

Um....please ignore the Master Chief crotch in the background. :monkey3

here are some pics of mine. if anyone knows where i can find an ammo bag and the kinda belt with the grenades he wears around him in the gatling gun scene. can u let me know?
Thanks
23trqtw.jpg

of2gpw.jpg

vook7o.jpg

1z1eczl.jpg

14tahqs.jpg

oidjyw.jpg

2dcddhh.jpg

wbywrc.jpg

fp7a8i.jpg

2h81po8.jpg

Man, I NEED to get an accurate 1/6 harley fatboy when my figure arrives. It's looks so badass displayed like that. Anyone know where you can get a decently priced one? Or do I have to just check ebay every day until I luck out?

Back