Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have announced the T-1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@hydeous : wah.. too bad to hear that.. but there are lot of the endoskeleton at ebay ready to buy and bid :D My endo finger is a lil bit loosey.. but I just ignore it... hahahaha..

I'd recommend it mate, you don't wait too long to get it, the prices are great, the shipping is bulletproof and you get good ocmmunication, especially on here with waiman.

Aye i did buy alot on ebay before but customs seems to be on the case and i dont want to get caught out. Im gonna have to buy Warmachine on ebay or via play.com cos onesixthbruce hasn't got anymore on pre-order :monkey2

Aye i did buy alot on ebay before but customs seems to be on the case and i dont want to get caught out. Im gonna have to buy Warmachine on ebay or via play.com cos onesixthbruce hasn't got anymore on pre-order :monkey2

Sometimes he is able to snag a few extra when it's released. Happened with T-800

I get my T-800 next Tues. Cannot wait to get him, bought him hoping they would release T-1000 and BLAM! CANNOT WAIT!

Finally received my T-800 today, had to pick him up from customs (had to pay 28€ extra...).
Great figure! I have to say, this is one of the most realistic figures I own, the sculpt, the clothing, and the proportions just seem so perfect. I haven't had a lot of time of time to play around with him, but I just took a couple of pictures. Hope you like these:

T-800_2.png

T-800_1.png

My T-800 arrived today. God, how did I ever think the SSC version was adequate? This blows it out of the water. Easily one of the most lifelike figures I have. It's seriously like having a mini Schwarzenegger right on my shelf. Hot Toys, you guys are incredible. Never change.

I think alteregocomics has him in stock for 169.99.

You are evil :wink1: I kept telling myself I would hold out til the BD version, but I couldn't resist when you posted that he was in stock at AEC.

Well, I guess I won't be ordering the SDCC Clone tomorrow ... so be it.

Just went back to Alter Ego's page to check something and the link above isn't working ... oh well, I got a confirmation ... let's hope this isn't another Hastings/DX Bats situation 8-(

Last edited:
^^^ Damn! That was fast. Hopefully you ordered when he was in stock because hes already off their website. If you got a confirmation you should be okay though.

You are evil :wink1: I kept telling myself I would hold out til the BD version, but I couldn't resist when you posted that he was in stock at AEC.

Well, I guess I won't be ordering the SDCC Clone tomorrow ... so be it.

Just went back to Alter Ego's page to check something and the link above isn't working ... oh well, I got a confirmation ... let's hope this isn't another Hastings/DX Bats situation 8-(

When did you order? I ordered yesterday and got shipping confirmation today!

I ordered about 5 minutes before I posted my original message. We will see tomorrow if I get a shipping notice.

Back