Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My T-800 has settled in to his new home :)

DSCI00092.jpg

DSCI00122.jpg

Bob

My T-800 has settled in to his new home :)

DSCI00092.jpg

DSCI00122.jpg

Bob

The black in those pictures on the T800 looks amazing! Probably just your camera saturating it or something but it really looks great, nice job.

Had to comment on you pics because your shelf there is pretty much what I want my Terminator shelf to be....well that with a Sarah Connor SDCC EX and a T1000 of course.

Very cool, congrats on the purchase. :clap

Cheers guys !!!!! :)

I am trying to resist the Standard Sarah Conner at the moment in the vain hope I can snag an exclusive :pray:

Bob

Got my ship notice from Toys2, due Thursday, Sideshow and Toys2 shipments showing up the same day, it's like T-1000 and T-800 reaching Connor at the same time.

Monday next week at the earliest for me from SS and Eric is sending my T-800 this weekend apparently when he can also package a truetype I ordered. So probably the week after next from Toys2 for me.
Finally its all happening. Sarah connor will be here sometime after that, presumably the neca T-1000s too. New stuff to look at at last.

Got my ship notice from Toys2, due Thursday, Sideshow and Toys2 shipments showing up the same day, it's like T-1000 and T-800 reaching Connor at the same time.

I think i am as excited for you to receive yours Maul as i am to receive mine ha ha cant wait for them amazing pics :)

Mrmyers Review
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/cpvfgvQDMiM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/cpvfgvQDMiM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back