Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh a whole page dedicated to me? :lol
yes I get taunted here and there...
Yes she gives me the "look" whenver she realizes I got a new one
yes I try to hide the fact that I got another one these days
I am still debating if I should take out the T-800 right now!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/u6ALySsPXt0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/u6ALySsPXt0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Got my T-800 :D just gotto wait for the woman to go to bed :p

:lol

Sometimes if I get something in the mail or UPS close to when my wife is coming home I hurry up and grab the box and throw it in with the rest of my packaging supplies out in the garage that I kept for anything I sell on Ebay. Have to wait for her to go to bed and then I sneak it in the house.

Kind of dumb overall because I display everything so eventually she ends up seeing it. A few have made it past her though...never even mentioned them. :yess:

BTW, congrats to all you guys that picked up the T800. I'm sitting this one out (barely) and I can't wait to see all the pics once the majority of you guys have him in hand.

Who is doing it? Do it. All of it.

Why're you guys so sneaky around your GFs/wives with your collectible stuff? If your woman doesn't approve, then tough tuchis! IT'S A 1/6 ARNIE, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! You should tell her not to act like she's not impressed :D.

Why're you guys so sneaky around your GFs/wives with your collectible stuff? If your woman doesn't approve, then tough tuchis! IT'S A 1/6 ARNIE, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! You should tell her not to act like she's not impressed :D.

And that she should STAP WHINING!

Got my ship notice from Toys2, due Thursday, Sideshow and Toys2 shipments showing up the same day, it's like T-1000 and T-800 reaching Connor at the same time.

Must be nice. I haven't heard anything yet.

EDIT: He just forgot to send me the tracking # .................. it was sent out today.

Last edited:

They suffer from a vitamin deficiency, no Ballsatall. :huh

:lol...but:
:monkey2...*sigh*goyim when will you guys quit trying?

Must be nice. I haven't heard anything yet.

EDIT: He just forgot to send me the tracking # .................. it was sent out today.

I must not live right. I paid for mine 01-13-10, but in an email response today he said mine will ship "within this week"....:gah:

I must not live right. I paid for mine 01-13-10, but in an email response today he said mine will ship "within this week"....:gah:

You guys get email responses?
I live down the street from Toys 2 and have heard nothing?
Maybe cause i pre-ordered later???

They suffer from a vitamin deficiency, no Ballsatall. :huh

balls are there just tugged away to be thrown out went it counts :lol
Woman are just who they are and cannot be reasoned with and emotional at that (mind you there are exceptions in both camps and I am sure the ones here are very noticable). Leave the battles for the important ones and avoid the rest, just healthier

I ordered the first day they went up for preorder (Jan 4) So id imagine a ton went up for preorder those 9 days before you ordered.

Same here, I'd agree, today's shipment probably just covered 1/4 preorders alone, I'm sure quite a few people jumped on ordering the day it went it, this was a highly anticipated figured.

Back