Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope there'll be no more convention/toy show exclusives from the T2 line. SS exclusives I can deal with, they're easy to get but I'll be so pi$$ed off if HT make yet another vital piece of T2 (ala sarah w/hair down and donut headsculpt for T-1000) a seriously limited edition.

Imagine if something like the phase 1 battledamaged T-800 head is made super-rare.:gah:

Finally a few pics.
I can´t stop posing him, he´s just too awesome.
Hope the pics are not too bad, I kinda try now to let´em match other more high quality ones.

HT_T-800_11.jpg

HT_T-800_18.jpg

HT_T-800_16.jpg

This scares me. It nearly gives me goosebumps how lifelike it is. It's like somebody made a 3D print. Plus the packaging looks sexy as hell! Like the special edition 2 disc DVD.

Some mere phone pics.
As predicted, to me, this is the King of Hot Toys!!! :):)
IMAG0194.jpg

Quite neat how the shades are somewhat see through with the light showing from behind the shades. Looks very realistic.

After years and years of waiting he's finally here. Came directly from Sideshow and one of the best HT figures of all time. Sculpt, attention to detail and accessories are awesome. Took a few pics of him without his shirt for all those that will be too scared to take it off and swap it. Dude is BUFF.

nccgzn.jpg

Love this one too! Again the light coming through the shades somewhat.

That's the best i've seen the jacket looking in Endo's pictures. Not that the figure needs improving but doing the paperclip thing definitely makes it look more accurate.

Hopefully i'll have mine this coming week sometime :wacky Week after would be just as good!

Well, i definitely agree it's how open the coat looks that makes him look too bulky from the neck down, weird, but the proportions look great with it pinched in.

Yeah. I bet it was like that in real life as well? The jacket pinched closer together gave Arnie the slender look in T2 but he was still absolutely massive.

did you try getting the clothes wet?...makes em a little more stretchy...

just a lil bit but not much, I had to do this in order to fit Chris BSAA's shirt over the Clubber Lang body and it was tight... :lol

I finally got it to work but it's just not as simple as putting water on the cloth and stretching it. You'd have to put something in the sleeve slightly larger and blow dry with a blow dryer and leave it for a period of time.

Kinda slow in here tonight, isn't it? :dunno

Well, I don't have anything to post yet, but all my preparations are ready. I've kitbashed some players for photos once T-800 arrives, I think the result will be a mix of awe at the photos and laughs at the cameos :lol

Uuuuuuuuuuuuum yes and of Jessica Biel please :)

Wouldn't mind seeing her show up in a Terminator film.

jessica-biel-stealth-400ds0.jpg

Back