Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the first day they went up for preorder (Jan 4) So id imagine a ton went up for preorder those 9 days before you ordered.

Same here, I'd agree, today's shipment probably just covered 1/4 preorders alone, I'm sure quite a few people jumped on ordering the day it went it, this was a highly anticipated figured.

Sigh....:impatient:

:D ;)

Damn why is he so heavy?? Did someone check underneath the skin, maybe there is an endo underneath??

If he has some amount of rubber skin that might account for the extra weight...I know my Hellboy figure weighs a bit more than the usual HT piece.

yes yes.... woman just went to bed and I am undressing Arnie as we speak carefully.... gave up on swapping out the endo arm :( It's just too damn hard!

If he has some amount of rubber skin that might account for the extra weight...I know my Hellboy figure weighs a bit more than the usual HT piece.

Comparing the weight distribution to the new TT the lower body is a lot heavier ... hmmmmmm I gotto take those pants off .....

Damn everything is so big down there... is it just me or does this guy actually have a manhood almost kind of dent????

Boot are quite heavy too .. damn boots are more heavy than the Tony boots!

Last edited:
Comparing the weight distribution to the new TT the lower body is a lot heavier ... hmmmmmm I gotto take those pants off .....

Damn everything is so big down there... is it just me or does this guy actually have a manhood almost kind of dent????

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol *note to self... don't buy toys from Geil*

Just wondering, is it possible to move the front zipper of Arnie's jacket all the way down? or is it just stuck in place?

What the ____?

Weird posts, Geil.

Seriously though, the T800 body isn't much heavier than the Dutch body. It's certainly larger and taller, but the weight difference is marginal. I'm not going to break out a postage scale, but I can't perceive a big difference.

OK I just couldn't do it t oArnie so you want to check it out you do it yourself ;)
t2t8001.jpg

t2t8002.jpg

Something quick for now after the shirt change

OK I just couldn't do it t oArnie so you want to check it out you do it yourself ;)
t2t8001.jpg

I'm not even going to ask why his glasses are crooked. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and think it's from the pescadero scene but judging by your previous posts, I can't be sure.

Damn pants are too tight! I will not have him in the bike pose for too long or the pants might just rip

t2t800bike.jpg

Ah, sweet pics Geil! Got anymore on the bike? I got one off eBay on Friday and I'm interested in what its gonna look like. Ill keep ur note about the tight pants in mind though.

Ok last pic of the night on the bike
t2t800bike2.jpg

I almost ____ed myself when the leg came off :horror
t2t800manhood1.jpg

Back