Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for posting the pic. I'm a primarily WWII collector planning on outfitting arnie in a ss uniform. I'm hoping the smock will fit him. What do you guys think?

I missed this post earlier. I'm totally lost by this :lol isn't this very expensive for that? Why do you want him in an SS uniform? :confused:

Yep, got processing notice from Sideshow. Its been months since the last item I got from Sideshow though so I can't remember how long it'll take at this point. I don't think I'll have it next week though. Not even sure about the week after.

Damn holidays up here in Canada but I am praying it is arriving at Toys2 tomorrow :eek: PLEAAAAASE

I would recommend this guy...everything seems to be perfect...and this is one heavy body.

P1020373.jpg

he will be mine!

'Cause you could be mine
But you're way out of line
With your _____ slap rappin'
And your cocaine tongue
You get nuthin' done
I said you could be mine

Hope HT offers a retooled version of the T-800 Endo soon.

I would guess if they're going to do one, it'll be under the T2 license to make things easier, when they did the original they had to make T2 logo bases and boxes for Sideshow to sell because Sideshow couldn't distribute it as T1 product, though maybe that's all changed now, I just remember that happening last time.

Got a reply from Eric at toys2 and he says 10 days for T800 and also wasn't sure if he was getting the Gort and Sarah Connor exclusives.

Back