Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home from work to find this......

DSCI0001-15.jpg

Containing this........

DSCI0004-10.jpg

I am so excited :yess:

Bob

Lucky Bastard! Enjoy!:clap

yeah, its from Sideshow. Was wondering when the hell they're gonna start giving me the processing thing since a lot of people seem to getting their HT already.

Thanks guys !!!
I am happy as a pig in **** at the moment ::clap

Both figs are beyond awsome and right up there with with DX Joker and the Mark I Iron Man as the best in my collection.

some very quick and crappy pics, that do no justice to these materpieces !!!

DSCI0009-7.jpg

DSCI0007-11.jpg

DSCI0020.jpg

DSCI0013-4.jpg

Bob

I see very few photos of people using the black shirt (recently). Do people not want to make the switch? I generally don't like removing clothes and redressing my figures, but it isn't much of a hassle on this figure in my experience.

I think people are preferring the look of the grey shirt. I know I do. It adds a bit more pop to the figure.

I plan on getting a bit of use out of the gray tee when I 1st get him before changing it to the black.

I might not even use the sunglasses on him till' I have switched the t-shirt to the black one. Sometimes, little changes like that can give the effect of a new figure or at the least freshen it up a bit. It's cool when that happens.

I think people are preferring the look of the grey shirt. I know I do. It adds a bit more pop to the figure.

I still prefer the black but I know what you mean about the 'pop' just makes it a little more interesting than an all black figure.

Just ordered from CSC, so lets hope for the best :rock

Great ppl to deal with btw and very fast response on e-mails and via PM.

Back