Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone with the figure take a pic of it standing next to another figure. I read somewhere the figure was a whole inch taller.

Can someone with the figure take a pic of it standing next to another figure. I read somewhere the figure was a whole inch taller.

Some of the first pics from release were of this. 'Desk Guy' pictured it next to Aldo Raine.

20100423_37040a0dbdda43e6f44dvbCAEdHDC7GH.jpg

20100423_6a4aba551e7ebf98d49ePHPNrqmeMTzN.jpg

For the guys getting two, are you planning on keeping one mint or having one with the jacket and shotgun and the other with the endo arm?

Im thinking about getting a second one too... So I can have one with Shotgun and one with Endo Arm... Not sure if I want to yet or not...

For the guys getting two, are you planning on keeping one mint or having one with the jacket and shotgun and the other with the endo arm?

i have my second t-800 on the way, and im planning to keep one in black T with shotgun , and the other with grenade launches gloves and grey T and....i need a minigun

Back