Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant to post this after watching Knightslade's review as I dont think its been mentioned yet, but did anyone notice the clips for the pistol are screen accurate as well? You can see them on screen when he takes them from the security guard at the mad-house. I love that kinda attention to detail...

I missed this post earlier. I'm totally lost by this :lol isn't this very expensive for that? Why do you want him in an SS uniform? :confused:

Are you kidding?!?! Totally worth it! I'm gonna pose him face to face with Aldo Raine. He'll have an MG42 in one hand, bullet belt draped over his other fisted arm. Aldo's knife in his face.

It'll be as if the machines sent a T-800 back to WWII and Aldo Raine is John Connor's Great Great Great Grandfather.

:D

Like I said, AWESOME and totally worth it. Plus, to be honest, the body and headsculpt alone would cost me what the set is going for... so maybe I will part out the other stuff. The 1887 Shotgun I can give to one of my 2nd Rangers as a personal weapon he's taken overseas.

Some of my other dios...

DioramaDetolfAll1.jpg

A few detail shots....

DioramaDetolf04.jpg

DioramaDetolf09.jpg

DIORAMASECRETMEETING1.jpg

/thread hijack. :)

Anyway, i will post pics of my new proposed Dio as soon as Hot Toys decides to get em to my retailers so that they can ship them BOTH to me!

Wow man :google

You win the award for best use of a Detolf :clap :clap :clap

If you haven't done it already you should start a thread in the "Show your Shelves" section :duff

Wow man :google

You win the award for best use of a Detolf :clap :clap :clap

If you haven't done it already you should start a thread in the "Show your Shelves" section :duff

Thanks man! I will DEFINITELY do that as soon as I've got them all in a more finished state. Should be soon. You can see it, but there's a fourth cabinet to the right of those three... one shelf is reserved for the above mentioned Aldo/T-800 dio. :p Can't wait!

Well it's a Sideshow license so i'm not surprised.

Yeah, I was wishing Toys2 to be same time but had a feeling Sideshow'd be first, good that I have Sarah and 1 T-800 on order with SSC. Guess I'll save Toys2 for multiples unless there's savings.

Are you kidding?!?! Totally worth it! I'm gonna pose him face to face with Aldo Raine. He'll have an MG42 in one hand, bullet belt draped over his other fisted arm. Aldo's knife in his face.

It'll be as if the machines sent a T-800 back to WWII and Aldo Raine is John Connor's Great Great Great Grandfather.

:D

Like I said, AWESOME and totally worth it. Plus, to be honest, the body and headsculpt alone would cost me what the set is going for... so maybe I will part out the other stuff. The 1887 Shotgun I can give to one of my 2nd Rangers as a personal weapon he's taken overseas.

Some of my other dios...

DioramaDetolfAll1.jpg

A few detail shots....

DioramaDetolf04.jpg

DioramaDetolf09.jpg

DIORAMASECRETMEETING1.jpg

/thread hijack. :)

Anyway, i will post pics of my new proposed Dio as soon as Hot Toys decides to get em to my retailers so that they can ship them BOTH to me!

AMAZING STUFF man.....

Back