Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
154$ shipped?

I'm in the same boat here and can't wait until he send my Arnie to me. I've bought him like agonistes about 10 days ago or so for 198$ shipped.

The $154 are without shipping, in total I paid exactly the same price as you did.

Cheers guys!
100_5111.jpg

Love this pic Snake Eater, the head and neck look great posed like that.

This body is so much better than HT Dutch!
IMG_6143.jpg

Love that sculpt xenoviper, and the pose is great. :)

Cheers guys! Got mine from hk_apestore on eBay Eamon. VERY good seller as ever and he often gives me free stuff. Got an Hot Toys Iron Man badge with this! :rock

Jack, that sculpt looks ACE on that body.

100_5136.jpg

100_5137.jpg

Damn. Just when I was thinking about getting out of the 1/6 hobby this guy comes around. Now I kinda wish I pre-ordered with a HK seller instead of Toys2. I'm embarrassed that I'm obsessed with a frickin' toy but this wait is brutal.

Cheers guys! Got mine from hk_apestore on eBay Eamon. VERY good seller as ever and he often gives me free stuff. Got an Hot Toys Iron Man badge with this! :rock

Jack, that sculpt looks ACE on that body.

100_5136.jpg

100_5137.jpg

What an amazing shelf!!!

Congrats buddy looks amazing!

Cant wait to get mine now even more after seeing your pics!

Damn. Just when I was thinking about getting out of the 1/6 hobby this guy comes around. Now I kinda wish I pre-ordered with a HK seller instead of Toys2. I'm embarrassed that I'm obsessed with a frickin' toy but this wait is brutal.

How many of these "toys" ever gets to be played with? My guess I none...
If we call these stuff toys, then we also have to call our car, home cinema and girlfriend toys ;)

Congrats Brick! Looking good buddy. Hey was it hard to switch out the shirt? How easy does the head pop off? Btw that Joker is off the ____ing rails mate.

Congrats Brick! Looking good buddy. Hey was it hard to switch out the shirt? How easy does the head pop off? Btw that Joker is off the ____ing rails mate.

In my figure the head pop off very easy and the endo arm switchs easily too, other thing that surprise me is the quality of the jacket, the bad point is that the neck is fragile, in the bodys user manual they advice that head movement could damage the neck

Neck instruction is the same on Wolverine, Dutch and I'm sure most future muscle body figures. It's because the heads are snug around the neck so certain motion may rub the inside of the head against the neck and strip the paint off. It's not so much that the neck is fragile, more that the paint isn't strong on the rubber. It's the only thing I don't like about these detailed paint jobs on rubber bodies. I suppose the figures aren't intended for as much posing as I put them through, but it'd be nice not to worry about it, I think just texturing the material would be enough to look good without painting the veins and all, at least T-800 has less to strip than Wolverine's hairy neck.

Back