Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Brick! Looking good buddy. Hey was it hard to switch out the shirt? How easy does the head pop off? Btw that Joker is off the ____ing rails mate.

Cheers Ron!

Luckily, it was immensely easy to swap the shirt, without removing the head. The head is also easy to remove bud.

Ta, it is pretty special. :D

About the black tee ~ long term contact between farbrics and rubber body will/may cause staining, same as the sun glasses :gah:

About the black tee ~ long term contact between farbrics and rubber body will/may cause staining, same as the sun glasses :gah:

yeah, I second this.

Same thing happened to my comedian.

btw snake, it looks awesome!!!! the joker, I meant. :D the t 800 looks great too!

Long term? Heck, I swapped my HT Krauser over to the Dutch body, and was planning to display him sans shirt, but with the webbing. Put the shirt on him just to see what it would look like, and snapped a pic for someone. Literally left it on him for less than five minutes and the dye from the shirt stained not just onto the surface, but into the rubber. Had to display him fully clothed and buy another body to display him with just the webbing.

I know that previous Hot Toys heads are not rubber, but OMG's post made me wonder about this guy. Maybe some new material used in order to get all those freckles.

No, Wolverine's skin is painted the same way and his head feels like the same material HT's been using for the past year on figures like the Salvation humans.

Someone needs to swap Dutch's head and clothes on the new Arnold body, now!!

I really hadn't been giving that any thought but now I think I will give it a go. The worry though is that the Dutch head, if it fits at all, might be too small on the T-800 body and that because of the height difference the clothes from one will not fit on the other.

However if it works I think this will actually be a great idea for those getting more than one T-800 and who aren't all that bothered by using a Dutch body and its more limited articulation for the T-800. Because the benefits for Dutch would be great. You could hopefully finally achieve that Predator film poster pose without any compromising. He'd be too tall for the predator but feck it hes too tall for the Predator even as he is now.

I know that previous Hot Toys heads are not rubber, but OMG's post made me wonder about this guy. Maybe some new material used in order to get all those freckles.

Head is made with some kind of PVC, is just the sun glasses was painted in black, and those paint might get stick to the HS surface (nose), that's why I dont put sun glasses on my Blade/Wesker/T-800, just to be safe

Back