Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's been out in the HK for a couple weeks, it's people who have connections to pick it up from there or going through eBay and getting it expedited shipped.

I don't know if it's Goodshipped, but I seem to remember some eBay seller that sold items like this early at a reasonable price and then once demand was high, charged high prices and shipped the even more expensive ones faster.

I seem to remember that ebay preorders are lower in price as they are not from the first initial release. Those will not sell at those prices but command a much higher asking as ppl with no patience are willing to pay more ;) I think eBay preorders are more in line with Toys2 shipping dates so about 3-4weeks after initial HK release

Got my notice from Sideshow yesterday! Can't wait to get this guy.

But now I need to decide if I want to keep my second order. I was going to part him out for the body, but the body isn't what I was expecting so I might just cancel the second one.

i think that this muscular body is much better than dutch one, not perfect but the best muscular body by the moment

I seem to remember that ebay preorders are lower in price as they are not from the first initial release. Those will not sell at those prices but command a much higher asking as ppl with no patience are willing to pay more ;) I think eBay preorders are more in line with Toys2 shipping dates so about 3-4weeks after initial HK release

I currently have a preorder with goodshipped, he quoted me "early - mid May 2010", so I'm hoping he'll ship it out this or next week. :) I preordered about 10 days ago (for the lower price), and he's been selling the in hand ones for about a week now.

I currently have a preorder with goodshipped, he quoted me "early - mid May 2010", so I'm hoping he'll ship it out this or next week. :) I preordered about 10 days ago (for the lower price), and he's been selling the in hand ones for about a week now.

I got him for 148 dollars from goodshipped, is that the lower price or was it even lower?

I got him for 148 dollars from goodshipped, is that the lower price or was it even lower?

No, I actually paid $154 (excluding shipping of course). I meant a lower price in relation to his current, in hand price, which is $256 (although that does include shipping).

When did you preorder yours? I wanted to preorder late, so that I'm still covered by paypal in case anything should happen.

Back