Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a-dev, that pic of arnie with the mini-gun is all kinds of awesome. definitely more visually striking than the anorexic and un-dynamic PF.

Its a good pic alright but just to be sure you know its not mine. I was too lazy to specifically find out who to give credit to. A guy from a foreign forum anyway with loads of other similarly cool photos.

Just mailed the guy I preorderd off can't wait.

Going to play "you could be mine" on my way to work :chew:banana:joy

Im so excited to get this figure. This will be my first terminator collectible in my collection. You gotta have an arnie in your collection:D

bro, you and me both man!!! i just can't wait to have it in the palm of my hands!

Batman makes up majority of your collection too? :D

oh, no Batman & Robin Mr. Freeze Arnold in your house? hehe..

Its a good pic alright but just to be sure you know its not mine. I was too lazy to specifically find out who to give credit to. A guy from a foreign forum anyway with loads of other similarly cool photos.

Got a link? I'm intrigued to see his other photos.

Got a link? I'm intrigued to see his other photos.

It was posted a couple of days ago by OMG:

MUST SEE, BEST T800 PICS EVER

Hit the link you wont be dissapointed
https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-126510-1-1.html

HT%20T%20800%20006.jpg

Just freaking amazing !!!!

Coolest trailer ever.
I remember this trailer being on the VHS rental release of Total Recall.
Blew my balls off when I was a kid.
I've always wanted that music from that trailer. Which is like cross between Brad Fiedel and Vangellis. I've never heard it used anywhere else but on this.

Still the best teaser of all time imo .................

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/J4PcWepywNM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/J4PcWepywNM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Coolest trailer ever.I remember this trailer being on the VHS rental release of Total Recall.
Blew my balls off when I was a kid.

Same for me too. Was a nice surprise and recognised the endo as soon as I saw it.

There is no question that that is the coolest teaser I have ever seen. Nothing even comes close to it!

It does EXACTLY what a teaser is designed to do, literally tease you and get you excited about an upcoming movie without necessarily showing you any of the film. Absolutely nothing was given away by watching that teaser. I wish more teasers and trailers were like that these days.

That is a great trailer... and T2 is one of those few movies that was able to live up to expectations. Still prefer T1, but T2 is an excellent flick.

And as far as I know they never made a T3 :lol

i think T3 is good but t1 and t2 put the line very high , salvation is not a terminator film , is only an action film

There is no question that that is the coolest teaser I have ever seen. Nothing even comes close to it!

It does EXACTLY what a teaser is designed to do, literally tease you and get you excited about an upcoming movie without necessarily showing you any of the film. Absolutely nothing was given away by watching that teaser. I wish more teasers and trailers were like that these days.
I agree 100%. Never saw that one before somehow, but it seems just about perfect. Wowzers!

Of course, nowadays Cameron would CG-ify it to the point where it looked like garbage.

Has anyone ordered this with goodshipped on ebay?

I still haven't got a response to wether he has shipped it yet and I've emailed him twice with no reply. I've used him many times before and he's always quick to respond it's so unlike him. I ordered it at the weekend.

Back