Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
m285.jpg

:dunno

.....​

I'd buy a HT T850 and TX.

I really, really hated the third film when it came out. I have grown to like it more. Still think its crap.. But... Loken is the only thing i liked with that movie.. So if HT releases the red dressed TX im buying it in a heart beat. She will also by far be the sexiest figure in my collection :D

Maybe with interchangeble head with the second one being the face she does when she reads Connors dna in the pet clinic :rotfl

Really? I always thought he could throw Arnie around with just the look on his face. RPatz (that actually works!) also captured a very Terminator facial appearance IMO.

Eh, he was still too skinny. There's still the whole physics behind the match between the two. Likely the T-800 weighed more so it still wasn't all that plausible visually, or physically.

I love that last HT comment.

The completist in me doesn't. As much as the movie wasn't everybody's cup of tea, I still wouldn't mind getting the 850 or the Tx from that flick.

Im just saying that none of us can really tell if Lance or a skinnier actor would do. Because we are fanboys of the Arnold version.. Thats all im saying.. :p

It would've been a harder sell and likely wound up just another unmemorable SciFi flick.

I probably have missed this but any idea as to when this is coming April or May?

The completist in me doesn't. As much as the movie wasn't everybody's cup of tea, I still wouldn't mind getting the 850 or the Tx from that flick.

I'd take a BD T-850. While you really couldn't ask for more out of Stan Winston than he did with T1 and T2 damage, the ability of CGI to let him really be ripped apart at the end looked really cool.

I'd take a BD T-850. While you really couldn't ask for more out of Stan Winston than he did with T1 and T2 damage, the ability of CGI to let him really be ripped apart at the end looked really cool.

There's a gnarly head on Store-Rooms that fits the bill decently. I picked up the trinity before HT's announcement and plan to bash a BD 1, 2 and 3.

There's a gnarly head on Store-Rooms that fits the bill decently. I picked up the trinity before HT's announcement and plan to bash a BD 1, 2 and 3.

The real challenge/cost to me is the body area, you'd need a spare Endo to really hack up for it and that'd be quite a bit of money, maybe if HT does a new Endo that's not too expensive, since they have no intention of doing T3, custom will be the only route for a figure of that.

The real challenge/cost to me is the body area, you'd need a spare Endo to really hack up for it and that'd be quite a bit of money, maybe if HT does a new Endo that's not too expensive, since they have no intention of doing T3, custom will be the only route for a figure of that.

See? The one time I'd buy 5 or 6 12" NECAs and they drop the ball by not releasing a 12" Endo. :duh:duh:duh:lol

For T3 though, it was mainly his face that was all jacked up. Between getting torched and crashing the helicopter is what I'm aiming for. The headsculpt portrays that good enough. It's just a matter of adding battle damage to his outfit and working in the small silver paint apps of exposed endo on the body.

The helicopter doorway scene would be really a cool pose. If HT released that version of the BD T-850 i would be forced to buy it... Lucly for me HT will not make any T3 figures :p

The T-1000 was more magic than plausible technology. You just really have to suspend your disbelief with that one.
Not really. Nano-technology is very real,and that's what the T-1000 was supposedly based on. All you need to figure out is where the main chip was within the liquid metal to control the nanobots.
I know it's science fiction, but it's not totally obtuse. Well,for the future anyway.

Last edited:
Not really. Nano-technology is very real,and that's what the T-1000 was supposedly based on. All you need to figure out is where the main chip was within the liquid metal to control the nanobots.
I know it's science fiction, but it's not totally obtuse. Well,for the future anyway.

I don't think the T-1000 had a main chip. I remember reading something that indicated all of it's programming was stored in bits and pieces among the nanobots. Esentially, if you could break enough of it up into small enough pieces and keep them separated, you could damage the programming irrepairably.

Probably from one of the paperback books based on T2 :p

Back