Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for most is not whether they'll pass up a Hot Toys T800, but which one they'll have to pass up.

As excited as I am for this line, something's gotta get dropped.

It also depends on how big the line is. I always wanted a Arnold Termintor figure with a normal face, so I'll definitely be getting this one. However, if Hot Toys releases a damaged Terminator figure with an M79, I'll be sure to get that one as well!

It also depends on how big the line is. I always wanted a Arnold Termintor figure with a normal face, so I'll definitely be getting this one. However, if Hot Toys releases a damaged Terminator figure with an M79, I'll be sure to get that one as well!

Totally agree. I guess no matter how limited you are. Any Sci-fi Hot toys collector just can't pass up on this baby. And I can't imagine them not doing a BD version with the mini-gun. The final acts in T2 are just too iconic. And it's more money in HT's pockets for some minor changes to the headsculpt and added accessories. They're making a killing off the BD Ironman MK3, and the DX line. Proves that HT collectors will go and buy an upgraded item or a previous released figure.

Question for most is not whether they'll pass up a Hot Toys T800, but which one they'll have to pass up.

As excited as I am for this line, something's gotta get dropped.

The only figure IMO that isnt worth buying is Sarah connor. The figure looks so visually boring. And definitely not worth $150 dollars.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XVCtkzIXYzQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XVCtkzIXYzQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Another one here courtesy of the toy world forum

20100317_4acb488557670acd0560AXK6U8pNEvA4.jpg

Really excited for this guy now!

Small thing, but I'm really happy with how they did his "relaxed" hands, one thing I've disliked about Hot Toys figures is the relaxed hands always have this awkward pose to them that almost looks unnatural, let alone relaxed.

Small thing, but I'm really happy with how they did his "relaxed" hands, one thing I've disliked about Hot Toys figures is the relaxed hands always have this awkward pose to them that almost looks unnatural, let alone relaxed.
Agreed! It deffo improves the look.

Agreed! It deffo improves the look.

Yup, with standard hands I'd probably go with a first or gun holding hand for a pose like this, but the hand they've got here looks nice.

These HT hands just look stupid to me.

asianflathands3.jpg

I'm really looking forward to the in hand pics... I'd say this is my most anticipated figure of 2010.

Same here, this guy and Sideshow's Emperor are tops of my list and should arrive about the same time :rock

Yup, with standard hands I'd probably go with a first or gun holding hand for a pose like this, but the hand they've got here looks nice.

These HT hands just look stupid to me.

asianflathands3.jpg

Same here, this guy and Sideshow's Emperor are tops of my list and should arrive about the same time :rock

I'm not a fan of the TT relaxed hands either... No ones hands "relax" in such a position.... These look far better...

I'm thinking the upper leg add ons we first saw on the Christmas gift TT were developed for the T-800. The proportions looks spot on.

I have a feeling this and the Emperor are going to hit right around SDCC...

In Swedish standards thats a pygmy :lol

beachhero.jpg

More accurately, Ken Waller is on the far right in this photgraph. He's 6' tall. Arnold is not only not as tall as Ken, but is standing closer to the camera than anybody else in the photo:

wbrecords.JPG

I don't see why HT feels the need to make him so much taller than all the other figures. :rolleyes:

I've been catching bits and pieces of T1 on AMC HD the last couple of days. Anyone thinking there's a snowball's chance of HT making a Franco Columbo T800 figure? He really had an awesome scene.

Back