Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope if they do another Endo, it's more than just adding a better chrome finish to the existing mold, there's room for improvement with the head and things, I'd like it to be redesigned and chromed out. I'll but a new one if it's improved but just a chrome finish would be a lot of money for not too different than what I already own.

After seeing in hand what Wolvies blades look like (Sorry Sean :eek:) I have no doubt a new Endo will kick all kinds of ass!

I'm calling Eric right now and telling him to hold off on your DX Batman for like 3 weeks after he ships mine :lol I had a cool project I was going to let you be the first to check out too, but now I'm not so sure :tap

Indeed, while 2, 3 times more costly, I'd feel better getting those. I've passed on the Mattels just because of their quality and how much work I'd feel would need to go into them. HT'd cost more but pretty sure I'd be completely satisfied with the figure as it comes out of the box.

Same here, and im sure they'd add stuff to it, like lights to the pack and a led inside the trap as well. And man if they ever do GB, and they do a 1/6 ecto1, i will explode!!! :monkey4:monkey4

29xb57t.jpg

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

Love this image (as you can tell)

That was one of my favorites of the scans. That and in this page, the bottom right of the 4 square shots, it just looks so real and dead on Arnold.

IMG_0351.jpg

I can't wait until Tommy posts more to his blog.

That was one of my favorites of the scans. That and in this page, the bottom right of the 4 square shots, it just looks so real and dead on Arnold.

IMG_0351.jpg

I can't wait until Tommy posts more to his blog.

That picture on the lower right corner is soooooo sick. Looks like a real Arnold in his prime on the set! My excitement for this figure just can't die down!!!

Those scans are awesome, maulfan bump the rest so every one can continue seeing them :D

Those scans mean to me the first real time i've been 100% happy with the likeness, it's bang on. One of the best ever, imo. Especially in my favourite image. It looks straight outta the film!

As I only plan on getting one version, I was torn as to what version to get, as was going to wait for a Cyberdyne/BD one.

However I just think this is the most iconic T-800 outfit, for me that is.

And what amazes me with the sculpt is the eyes. They seem to have a sort of lifelike gloss?

Aye same as, he's so iconic as is plus u have the skinless forearm/hand which is cool.

Exactly. The endoarm makes up for the lack of exposed endoskull.

TBH if a DX BD whatever with everything comes along at a later date i'm not going to be able to say no. But this will do for now :D

The likeness is so fuc**** amazing!

Will have to make room for it.

Anyone wants an unopened T-800 Endo? :D :D :D

Exactly. The endoarm makes up for the lack of exposed endoskull.

TBH if a DX BD whatever with everything comes along at a later date i'm not going to be able to say no. But this will do for now :D

Knowing he's a T-800 is good enough for me :rock

Based on the full body shots, I still say the head a wee too small in relation to the body. Hot Toys has produced a few other figures with undersized heads, such as the Bruce Wayne Batman portrait. But of course, this is still one of the best 1/6 figures I have seen. I am looking forward to seeing the T-1000 and still have hopes for a young John.

Back