Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Modern Warfare 2 Soap MacTavish figure would make it a further dream year for me

And who wouldn't want to see HT tackle this :lol

0.jpg

OMG he's too fat. Turbo Man? More like Turbo FAT amirite?!

:monkey3

A McClane figure would be seriously cool with a Beretta and an Mp5, a walkie, pack of smokes and the bag of C4

....and interchangeable feet with glass in.

Battle damage fee thats a new one. :lol

Maybe they should do Mel Gibson's in character Lethal Weapon character with a pack of dog biscuits as an accessory?

Yeah Die hard would be cool.

Has anyone thought Hot Toys doing a StatTrek line would be interesting? I'm not even much of a fan, but I think I'd get a classic Kirk and Spock.

And a thousand dicks just went limp.....:lol

Can't believe filter kicks in for ????ing, ????ing, ????ing and ?????ing but not for dicks? :rotfl

Yeah Die hard would be cool.

Has anyone thought Hot Toys doing a StatTrek line would be interesting? I'm not even much of a fan, but I think I'd get a classic Kirk and Spock.

I would so buy Die hard though not sure if I buy anyone else from that film....
Star Trek would be terrible... terrible for my wallet... terrible...... but you guys have some great ideas like your wishlist has been in the making for the longest time..
btw who is that guy with the milk and what movie is that?

You guys really crazy about Arnie and T800, here are 13 close up shots for you guys to play with, please enjoy ~

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

How are they doing the red eye? Is it photoshop or will the figure come this way?

How are they doing the red eye? Is it photoshop or will the figure come this way?

They still haven't explained that. Either they're really holding something back or it's just photoshop. Speculation is that it's an exclusive pair of sunglasses with paint on the lenses.

They still haven't explained that. Either they're really holding something back or it's just photoshop. Speculation is that it's an exclusive pair of sunglasses with paint on the lenses.

Have you seen that RE Wesker figure that HT just did, it has light up eyes like this so they can defiantely do it.

Its probably got a light post in the neck like Iron Man and Batman.

I hate to be nitpicky but I think the sculpt looks too much like Arnold. Like it could have been perfect but instead it is too perfect, beyond perfect. I would have liked a 100% likeness but instead we got this 110% likeness. Ah well, I'll still buy it :D

on this pic the red eye is noticeable too

IMG_1396.jpg

so there has to be this red-eye. there is no reason to take more than 2 pics with the light on, when there is no red-eye coming

If it came with light up eyes, they would have made a big deal about it.

And I don't see a second head either.

Back