Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confirm by Howard himself: Christopher Reeve SUPERMAN / TRON 1982 and some other movie classic are coming in 2010

I hope to God that Die Hard makes the grade. The world needs a great John McClane!

Confirm by Howard himself: Christopher Reeve SUPERMAN / TRON 1982 and some other movie classic are coming in 2010

I hope to God that Die Hard makes the grade. The world needs a great John McClane!

We have Hot Toys Arnolds and Stallones so to me a Willis seems like a no-brainer, but I hope they feel the same way.

How can the 1/6 world not have a figure of a guy whose catchphrase is yippee-kay-yay mother????er, that's way cooler than I'll be back :lol

I'd be happy with a white clean tank and brown dirty on :lol I know he's sweating and bleeding and all, but it always amazes me watching Die Hard how his tank almost instantly goes from ivory white with a little blood on it to like a coffee brown.

How awesome would 2010 be if we got the Terminator, Rambo and John McClane figures :rock

All that and a Reeves Superman, I don't know what else I would even want.

Their doing a damn good job filling in all the characters I care about. THey just need to do Ghostbusters and Back to the Future and I'll be set.

1/6 Ecto-1 and Delorean would be epic.

It feels like Hot Toys for the past few years has been ramping to the top of the rollercoaster and the start of 2010 is going over the other side and really picking up momentum. I thought this would be a light year with a bunch of movies I don't about being picked up, but it seems like they're equally going to go at older things i love and pulling my right back in.

other "MOVIE CLASSIC"
a-clockwork-orange-alex.jpg

I'd definately be in for a John McClane as well, one of my most wanted actually. But you can't just have McClane, you'd need a Hans Gruber to go with him :rock

Wow....sorry I'm late to the news (have to sleep some time) T1 line lol! they'll have to make a new body again Arnie was HUGE in that movie & a new Endo thats cool as I missed the 1st release :p

Back