Hot Toys - MMS 106 - Alien - BIG CHAP collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hellboy in front of the Predator is just wrong.

:nono

aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

And what's so funny about that again? If i made a language mistake, im truly sorry. I was just asking for some help

He was inferring something about your man parts which is rather apropos considering the sexual component of the alien design.

And what's so funny about that again? If i made a language mistake, im truly sorry. I was just asking for some help

Sorry M-stig, I was being stupid, it was one of those ocaisions where an infantile comic opportounity was too good to miss... or at least it should have bean.... sorry

I have a question here. Does anybody here knows whether the skull under the dome have the "angry" eye socket like the bust or a more neutral stance? I can't see the bottom 70% of the eye socket because there's a lot more of the black paint on my dome

I hope this pictures of mine helps answering you question.

DSCF0198-1.jpg

DSCF0196.jpg

Yeah that would have been a good choice-name-wise. The name "dog alien" always bugged me especially since it was designed to look like a panther and originally came from an Ox. I always liked the name "Dragon".

Yeah, but he came from a dog in the version released in the cinema, but i agree, thats no dog...

Really a panther? Would that explain the Panther Alien from Kenner...?

:ruff*jumps out window; runs away*

A lil 411,
I could not find the Krylon chrome pen and found an alternative. Theyre sold at Michaels' Arts And Crafts Store. Look for DecoColor Liquid Silver Opaque Paint Marker..... Its a small detail but makes the fig look better.

I agree, I found the Krylon brand and I love the way it improved the figure instantly. I am a big fan of quick and easy upgrades. The figure is still off but this helps.

Back