Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

2009514194759637.jpg

200951419486767.jpg

Thanls for posting these shots, Centrolcal....what a great line-up of figures. Glad I ordered the Marcus...he looks really good.

Just come back from watching T4. Man Marcus is awesome (Connor too hehe). Can't wait for this figure but HS really need to be improved.

I can't decide if I want to use the battle damaged face or the regular. I think the regular looks more like him but the battle damaged is so awesome with all the detail :D

I 've just looked and I can't see what you mean. The only pictures of a battle damaged Terminator is the pictures of the Marcus figure.

I can't decide if I want to use the battle damaged face or the regular. I think the regular looks more like him but the battle damaged is so awesome with all the detail :D

Yeah, it looks so sweet!!

Just come back from watching T4. Man Marcus is awesome (Connor too hehe). Can't wait for this figure but HS really need to be improved.

The Marcus head looks fine to me, but I guess it could use a few touch ups, but the John head is another story, it needs a lot of touch ups IMO

Seems the Marcus sculpt has been updated. I got these pictures off the toyworld forum. Much better likeness, still not quite there.

EDIT - Just been informed these aren't real. They're Photoshop Manipulations.

0194m.jpg

0196b.jpg

0198x.jpg

Last edited:
Seems the Marcus sculpt has been updated. I got these pictures off the toyworld forum. Much better likeness, still not quite there.

EDIT - Just been informed these aren't real. They're Photoshop Manipulations.

0194m.jpg

0196b.jpg

0198x.jpg

LOL, couldn't tell?

I can't believe how much this sculpt doesn't even look like Marcus, what's up with the dumbo ears and eyes that are about a centimeter apart...Not a good likeness at all, some more time should have been put into it.

I saw the movie just yesterday! It was really awesome!!!

I'm defenitely going to buy the Marcus figure :rock

Found some more images for you Guys. Hope that the figure looks close to this :D

These are spoiler images for anyone who hasn't seen the movie yet.

okay...

marcus_wright2.jpg

marcus_wright1.jpg

marcus_wright3.jpg

Found some more images for you Guys. Hope that the figure looks close to this :D

These are spoiler images for anyone who hasn't seen the movie yet.

okay...

marcus_wright2.jpg

marcus_wright1.jpg

marcus_wright3.jpg

awesome pics mate! Irecieved the art of TS book yesterday and it has very little in it , rubbish actually . These are the kind of images I'm looking for, have you got any more?

awesome pics mate! Irecieved the art of TS book yesterday and it has very little in it , rubbish actually . These are the kind of images I'm looking for, have you got any more?

Found a couple more , there are some good shots in the movie magazine. If I find any more I'll be sure to post them.

marcus_wright.jpg

marcus_wright7.jpg

Where are people preordering him at? I emailed Joe and is patiently waiting for a reply. Did anyone order from Joe?

Back