Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing this movie, i'd love this figure. No real issues with the likeness for me.

After seeing this movie, i'd love this figure. No real issues with the likeness for me.

Same here im buying this plus you can bash the other head and make the new movie Clash of the titan WHOOO-OOOO!!!!

nq4tnp.jpg

one at a time please. hottoys should do avatar first.

I really liked the movie. the figure looks awesome. the only thing i dont like its the colour on the the bullets. redy ?? bad idea if you ask me.

I think the shells have the metal ends, but it's so close to the red color, the one view we really have of them hides the ability to see it.

hey JB, do you think I should get this or Medicom DK Batman first? :dunno

Which do you want NOW? Medicom TDK Batman is available right now. Marcus isn't going to be out until July/August (estimate) and that's overseas. So maybe the fall if you go through a U.S. distributor.

Saw the film yesterday and really enjoyed it. Thought Marcus was a great character so hopefully will pick this up. Think the likeness is really there, esp on the normal head.

Will only want him in non damaged portrait and trenchcoat, so will probably put him on a TT and sell the damaged body and head and leather jacket.

Back