Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I also like him a lot more with the coat. But I think when I were you than I wouldn't sell his damaged body/head. I mean it would be nice to see this figure damaged with the coat on, that's something special something different to the film. Anyway id doesn't matter as long as he has the coat on.:D:D:D

Yeah, I also like him a lot more with the coat. But I think when I were you than I wouldn't sell his damaged body/head. I mean it would be nice to see this figure damaged with the coat on, that's something special something different to the film. Anyway id doesn't matter as long as he has the coat on.:D:D:D

I was thinking of maybe doing the same. Battle Damaged head with the trenchcoat.
The look of the coat is awesome, so is the BD head. The detail on the endo-skull and the flesh surrounding it is awesome :rock

I hope the coat/BD head combo looks cool, since we haven't seen pics of that and like you said it's not in the movie...

I was thinking of maybe doing the same. Battle Damaged head with the trenchcoat.
The look of the coat is awesome, so is the BD head. The detail on the endo-skull and the flesh surrounding it is awesome :rock

I hope the coat/BD head combo looks cool, since we haven't seen pics of that and like you said it's not in the movie...

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean, he's going to look like the allround Marcus.
I mean he was wearing the Coat at the beginning and at the end he's battle damaged and i think this combination makes him more interesting:rolleyes:. Not saying that the other displaying options are worser but everyone got his one style of displaying, you know:monkey1.

I really would like to see more detailed pic's of him, doe's anybody know were I can find them?

^^ there's a ton of pictures at the start of THIS thread. :rolleyes:

Yes, I know but they are taken from the Prototype. I mean aren't there any other new pic's out? Anyway thx for that Fry.

Man I will, I definitely will order him:D. But first comes HT Predator one who is going to be my second Hot Toys figure.

Thought I'd move some of these great shots folks have been posting up in the thread a bit...great character discussion going on in here too....Worthington has made Marcus a classic character for the terminator saga...and this forthcoming figure just looks fantastic....looking forward to it!

Some photos of Marcus Wright I took at Toy Hunters.

marcuswright9.jpg

marcuswright3.jpg

marcuswright5.jpg

marcuswright8.jpg

More here:
https://www.afhub.com/photos-of-hot-toys-terminator-salvation-marcus-wright-figure/

Everything is accurate to me from head to the body. People have issues with arms being skinny, their actually the right size. For the head, i see no problem considering that it's very recognizable and possible improve it more. This figure is way more worth getting that the ridiculous RE5 figures that fail at every angle.

20090516_39a6f9bc53d88a742e09yXMAqtwUAlY1.jpg
2TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

Hot Toys pic from wookster's post
12TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg
SamWorthington.jpg

Thought I'd move some of these great shots folks have been posting up in the thread a bit...great character discussion going on in here too....Worthington has made Marcus a classic character for the terminator saga...and this forthcoming figure just looks fantastic....looking forward to it!

Me too bro! :D

hot toys have said this on their facebook

We're doing modifications on Marcus' headsculpt...and it will be reveal soon...Please keep an eye on our web site and this facebook page. Thanks! :)

Back