Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With my body the way it is now, I could sure use that upgrade myself!

With my body the way it is now, I could sure use that upgrade myself!

But... you'd never be able to get passed Airport Security ever again. :eek::D
Something that just came to mind is that Hot Toys' 1st ever MMS release was a Terminator character (Reese) , and their 100th release (Marcus) is too. It's like they've come full circle.

Well even T-800's flesh is regenerative, in T2 Sarah asks the T-800 if his bullet wounds would heal up and he says yes.

Well even T-800's flesh is regenerative, in T2 Sarah asks the T-800 if his bullet wounds would heal up and he says yes.

Yeah, I know that, but that's the nature of all healthy living tissue.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well yeah, for that extreme, I was just getting the impression folks may have thought Marcus to be the first with regenerative skin.

Well yeah, for that extreme, I was just getting the impression folks may have thought Marcus to be the first with regenerative skin.

Oh, I see.
I was getting the impression that people thought he could regenerate within a few minutes time. :eek:

People probably had both ideas :lol, but yeah,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes, but look at the river shot I posted from the trailer, there is a distinct ear silhouette.

I guess both looks are accurrate.

You're right it looks like an ear... but in the shot I posted the ear looks completely gone. I think the actuality is that he has partial ear damage...to where most of the ear is gone but from certain angles it still has a shape. I think the HT version needs to remove "some" of the ear to give us accurate damage.

mike

You're right it looks like an ear... but in the shot I posted the ear looks completely gone. I think the actuality is that he has partial ear damage...to where most of the ear is gone but from certain angles it still has a shape. I think the HT version needs to remove "some" of the ear to give us accurate damage.

mike

Ya, maybe just squish the ear up against his head. I looked in a shot of him from behind

Spoiler Spoiler:

It is possible that the CGI went through different renderings and HT's working from earlier where there was an ear and later they opted to remove it or something.

Marcus-endo2.jpg

Marcus Endo is what I also want. Batteries would power a beating heart! heart!

Even though we don't see the full endoskeleton, what we do see shows that it would look different from this.

Probably not too different though.

I think The Spirit figures are a good example of figures i want but, could care less for the movie..more so then Terminator Salvation, most of Hot Toys product is just too hard to pass up.

Back