Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure looks very very good but I think the likeness is not really spot on. :rolleyes: One more thing, is it just me or he look a bit skinny?

4TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

sam_worthington__3_.jpg

10TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

samworthington.jpg

I think it's pretty spot on. I remember for the 1st COP Joker image, people bashed it for looking like tom hanks, i think the likeness in the pictures have something to do with lighting and and the head is facing us.

am I the only one that think the trench coat looks terrible? and i'm loving the new thin muscle arms. those are cool, plus they have a show through endo! awesome!

Hottoys must bring us a DX figure to have both Marcus versions..I love the terminator version and the human as well for display..but I do,nt want to pay for 2 Marcus boxsets :sick.:banghead

PS:I dislike those rubber arms..and for the Marcus human version without the trench coat must look..strange or wierd ¿¿??

It's pretty good but it NEEDS work. The face definitely needs tweaked, it does seem slightly off, the neck's maybe a tad too long and his ears jut out like SSC ROTS Obi-Wan :rolleyes: .
The biggest glaring problem for me is that the endo-skull pattern above the left eye is totally wrong! Anyone else notice this?
It is still the prototype so hopefully they will amend these problems before production starts.

Well maybe human Marcus never takes the Trench coat off in the film. I'm glad they got the frayed threads at the bottom of the coat.

Anyone else think the sculpt looks a little like Lincoln Burrows from 'Prison Break':lol I dont really care, its a good sculpt. Also I dont really know what Marcus Wright is 'supposed' to look like.

am I the only one that think the trench coat looks terrible? and i'm loving the new thin muscle arms. those are cool, plus they have a show through endo! awesome!

I think it looks a bit too blue, HT probably should have muted it. My guess is the coat is based on publicity images, but the movie looks to have heavy image work to give it a a feel. All the shots i've seen of Marcus in the coat look to have a dusty, faded look, almost hardly any color coming through.

I think it looks a bit too blue, HT probably should have muted it. My guess is the coat is based on publicity images, but the movie looks to have heavy image work to give it a a feel. All the shots i've seen of Marcus in the coat look to have a dusty, faded look, almost hardly any color coming through.

yea, the color is off, and it looks like it's a soft fabric which the coat from the movie doesn't look like a soft fabric to me, it looks more like a leather type of material. either way I don't care for the trench coat, wether it was accurate or not, I'm loving the leather jacket though.

I really like this figure. I know the movie may not be the best (even though I have my fingers crossed) but I have most of the figures on pre-order already and this one is going to get added on.

Hot Toys is so addictive (Now I hope we get a hunter killer bike to go along with my bat-pod, and how about a Blair Williams)

theres certain parts of this I love but others not so much.
Not really liking this one to be honest. Might be the photos though.. the proportions look a little off.

I'd say this figure's definitely on the narrower shoulder TT, maybe even the slim, narrow shoulder TT.

I think HT needs to understand balance. There were cries for a better anatomical TT and they answered, BUT, I don't think they understand that it's what the TT looks like and how it makes the figures look when the clothes are on it. Marcus would probably look really nice on the old, standard, wide shouldered TT. All 3 TT's (Slim, Narrow, Wide) should be in HT's arsenal and in their pre-production they should experiment and see which one will deliver the most matching proportions to the source.

I'd say this figure's definitely on the narrower shoulder TT, maybe even the slim, narrow shoulder TT.

I think HT needs to understand balance. There were cries for a better anatomical TT and they answered, BUT, I don't think they understand that it's what the TT looks like and how it makes the figures look when the clothes are on it. Marcus would probably look really nice on the old, standard, wide shouldered TT. All 3 TT's (Slim, Narrow, Wide) should be in HT's arsenal and in their pre-production they should experiment and see which one will deliver the most matching proportions to the source.

the wide TT is the one used for the jokers right? and the slim just went up for pre order on side show a month or so ago right? and they just announced the narrow TT right? so only one body of the TT has been used so far right?

I thought the coat in the film was a homage to Kyle Reese's coat from the first film. Shouldn't it be a thinner material, and be more greenish or even gray than blue?

Back