Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can see Worthington likeness only this pic.
4terminatorsalvationmar.jpg
Same here.
Doesn't look exact like Worthington on most of the shots.
But looks good anyway. Waiting for some details about those "half-muscle" hands without visible joints.

Like everyone else, I'm still on the fence here. Same with the other TS figures aside from John Connor - that's the only one I have on order thus far, but I have a feeling the Terminators if not Marcus also are going to follow in the coming weeks.

T-600 and John connor were guaranteed purchases from the start. Even though the filmmakers took a bit of a liberty with the 600 in making it much bigger than it ought to have been I think it looks cool and I like what I've seen (and heard) of it from the film. I still hope they do a more scene specific skinjob version later. Meanwhile the JC figure looks absolutely superb in every respect. I couldn't possibly say no irrespective of how the film turns out.

Marcus though is a bit meh so far. Hes entirely new to the canon and has thus yet to prove himself.

Can see Worthington likeness only this pic.
4terminatorsalvationmar.jpg
same here but im picking up this figure, Gongi to order this one through a HK dealer. The longcoat outfit is awesome! And I know for a fact theres going to be a custom sculpt coming out on par with the John connor one I posted in the customs forum. I've cancelled the t-600 & 700.. Just JC and this for now.. Maybe a T-RIP if they make one.

Last edited:
This is a really great looking figure... and the battle damaged left arm is a very cool addition.

Not sure if he'll be a purchase or not, but if the movie is good enough I'll get him.

Kinda meh on my side...
Terminator is very cool, but to make the 100th figure just another character from the new movie seems kinda boring.
Oh well, happy for you Terminator fans.

The figure looks very very good but I think the likeness is not really spot on. :rolleyes: One more thing, is it just me or he look a bit skinny?

4TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

sam_worthington__3_.jpg

10TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

samworthington.jpg

One thing I'm surprised doesn't seem to be mentioned about this figure which I'm liking, is that this appears to be a standard truetype with muscular sleeves over the arms rather than a full muscular upper torso. If this is true, then it's very promising for future figures. The muscular bodies are nice, but their greatest weakness is shoulder articulation. The new Dutch body and now this move show HT finding ways to deliver a figure with a good aesthetic while still giving us solid articulation. Drake in the ALIENS line had a full upper body in the muscular style, when really, his arms were the only are that truly needed it, so he's a limited figure because of that. Were he made now, he'd probably be like Marcus here. Hicks would have muscular arms, all the marines actually.

I like this figure, it looks badass, when SSC puts it up for order I'm getting one, BUT, whether I cancel it or not will depend on the movie. Unlike Connor where the character has a deep connection to Terminator and that's a big reason why I want the figure, that and liking Bale as an actor, right now Marcus is purely for the visual and that's not enough of a reason to spend $150 on a figure, but if I come to like the character I'll keep the order.

IMO the figure looks amazing. I do not know the actor well enough by looking to determine if the headsculpt is good, bad or ugly.

I will check it out this evening but I think it rates as a "have" in my collection.

I like this figure, it looks badass, when SSC puts it up for order I'm getting one, BUT, whether I cancel it or not will depend on the movie. Unlike Connor where the character has a deep connection to Terminator and that's a big reason why I want the figure, that and liking Bale as an actor, right now Marcus is purely for the visual and that's not enough of a reason to spend $150 on a figure, but if I come to like the character I'll keep the order.

Exact-a-mundo. Not even sure I'll put in a preorder as I hate going to the bother of cancelling things. I might play with fate and see if he's still available after the film comes out and I've seen it a few times to really tell if it stands up to repeat viewings - and thus if the figure is worthwhile.

Exact-a-mundo. Not even sure I'll put in a preorder as I hate going to the bother of cancelling things. I might play with fate and see if he's still available after the film comes out and I've seen it a few times to really tell if it stands up to repeat viewings - and thus if the figure is worthwhile.

Well, if ordering with Sideshow's an option for you, pre-order it anyway. Sideshow's cancellation process is very smooth.

Looks fantastic! I have John Connor on order, but but I don't know if I'll get this one. It all depends on the movie at this point.

Do any of you think maybe Hot Toys is taking the face skin texture a little too far? I mean, I think it looks like they have some bad skin condition or something! Just rein it back a teeny bit!

Do any of you think maybe Hot Toys is taking the face skin texture a little too far? I mean, I think it looks like they have some bad skin condition or something! Just rein it back a teeny bit!

It's just for the prototypes. The proto heads have exaggerated texture beacuse it gets muted in the production process, if they toned it down on the proto it probably wouldn't even come through in production. The production pieces will look really nice as far as skin texturing.

Back