Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200951215531862.jpg

2009512151251160.jpg

2009512151526429.jpg

ShiGuangYu posted this over at OSW

CAn someone who can read this please let me know if it says anything about a marcus wright endo? Especially the lower right on the second page.

Great pics in that feature, cheers.

I just posted a link to to the sculptors web blog on the opening post in this thread-

I ve never been as torn about a figure as i am about this!But they all look so damned good lined up together....

I don't see myself getting this unless he is really awesome in the flick. Even then he's too much of an unknown. Doesn't have that "I know this character well" feeling a lot of the MMS figures have.

John and Marcus look so badass. You can't get one without the other. This is turning into a nice collection.:cool:

Even if there was no movie and Hot Toys was like "hey heres one more Terminator, why not" and it was just the battle damaged head with the jacket. I'd still get it.

i know you aren't you've said it several times and every post you make is a broken record that adds nothing to the discussion.

how do all the positive reactions contribute any more to the discussion than my negative ones? dont be insecure with your taste, dude. if you think it's good enough for your eyes, then my opinions should not bother you.

that, or go to your local eye doctor.

Last edited:
John and Marcus look so badass. You can't get one without the other. This is turning into a nice collection.:cool:

that's what i thought. already have connor on preorder. was hyped up for marcus. then i saw that sad attempt at marcus and think, yes... you can get one without the other.

they can keep showing us photos in new poses after poses, and it still will not look like worthington.

when the photo is a close up and it's huge, and people still cant see that it's of 2 different faces, then i really understand why hottoys are still putting out mediocre stuff from time to time.

you guys are easily pleased, aren't you?

when the photo is a close up and it's huge, and people still cant see that it's of 2 different faces, then i really understand why hottoys are still putting out mediocre stuff from time to time.

you guys are easily pleased, aren't you?

No.
We just reserve full judgment untill the final product.

Back