Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool figure indeed...but still can't help feeling that this should be Arnold. I realize that it's for the new movie and everything...but let's face it, the majority on here don't want to pre-order it yet because they aren't sure if the film will be good, if he's a worthy character, etc. With a t-800 Arnold, the success of this movie would have nothing to do with sales because what terminator fan on here wouldnt want a HT arnie? I still have hope for one in the future though.

Do any of you think maybe Hot Toys is taking the face skin texture a little too far? I mean, I think it looks like they have some bad skin condition or something! Just rein it back a teeny bit!

Actually I think the skin looks fantastically realistic. Its one of the
big pluses for me about this figure. Its only the actual likeness I have some doubts about.

I love it! Definitely a buy for me, love the damage on the face and arms.

Looks great too me. I just wish he came with a battle damaged right arm as well. No idea if that would be screen accurate, but it just looks a little odd that his left arm is so beat up and his right is perfectly fine.

Wow, no light up eye. I'm really surprised. Skimpy on the weapons too but I haven't seen the film yet... that will determine whether I get this.

Were is his battle damaged hand?

07.jpg

Looks great, but I don't know if I want this figure. I'll have to see the movie first.

It would be nice to see Hot Toys release that body with the realistic arms though.

Were is his battle damaged hand?

07.jpg

Maybe that will be the Sideshow Exclusive version.

Don't know how good this movie will truly be, will it kick @$$ or suck @$$, but I am down to buy anything cyborg or robot from any Terminator movie if Hot Toys is making it. I would even love to have the Moto. They did do a great job on the Batpod, after all.

I've been mulling over what to do with my pre order DX Joker ... as i dont need a 50th version of Joker, i'm gonna replace it with this thing.
Yeah we dont know if the film'l be any good however he looks like a terminator to me with that battle damage so thats the clincher imo...

there are already reviews around. the film is just another summer blockbuster, nowhere near the quality of the T1/T2. they all think marcus is the stronger character though, saying so far that he's the lead, not connor.

anyway, i was ready for this figure to kick my ass. and then i saw those subpar sculpts.

Back