Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could just buy the shirt and pants off ebay. Any random leather pants will look cool.

Also it looks like Marcus' entire left arm is part of an Endo skeleton and he's wearing a rubber sleeve. So this is not a normal True Type.

And I think these thin muscle arm sleeves would be perfect for Wolverine:joy

The leather jacket reminds me a lot of Wolverine's if you remove the pockets and shoulder pad....

I loved the film and was hoping for a nice Marcus figure, and here he is …amazing. :horror

I’m very impressed of Sam worthingtons character in the film. :joy

This is the way I remember him best from the film. :cool:

15TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

:banana

Just for fun, I tinted an image to be more in line with the look of the film we've seen from the trailers. Just muted the colors and added a red/yellow tint to the overall color as the desert shots seem to have.

HTMW1.jpg

I think it's pretty spot on. I remember for the 1st COP Joker image, people bashed it for looking like tom hanks, i think the likeness in the pictures have something to do with lighting and and the head is facing us.

standard defense for crappy sculpt. yeah, must be the lightning and the angle. even when the photo is clear as daylight and it's facing you straight.

BR joker looks perfect from any angle. standard has been raised. this marcus is just a waste of plastic.

standard defense for crappy sculpt. yeah, must be the lightning and the angle. even when the photo is clear as daylight and it's facing you straight.

BR joker looks perfect from any angle. standard has been raised. this marcus is just a waste of plastic.

so dont buy it. simple as that. if you have such a problem with it why keep visiting the thread???

Damn, I wish HT included two pairs of boots and pants with this figure. Because I find the extra head and jacket useless when you can only display the figure with one head and one jacket. And I don't feel like spending extra $ on eBay to get another pair of pants and shoes to display both versions of Marcus.....though that is what it may come too if I get this figure.

See this is one figure that could have benefit from the DX line. Give us two complete sets of clothing with both heads and all we need is an extra body to have both on display.

He does look a little thin without the jackets but not too bad. Part of me wonders how it'd look with the left sleeve ripped off the leather jacket so the arm would show but the jacket would make the torso look fuller. After actually watching the movie should be interesting to see what display options suddenly bloom.

Okay, I see that some don't like the sculpt, not spot on. Overall I'm satisfied, but come on, look at the picture. Says PROTOTYPE NOT FINAL, so even if they corrected the sculpt you guys won't buy it?

15TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

hot toys trying to save on plastic???? He looks skinny esp the battle damaged head. I think i looks like one of the prison break stars

Back