Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insurance wont cover the items full value if it is lowered on a customs form.

It's not a problem, till there is a problem.

Oh, I doubt you'd really look at it that way if a figure did go missing. I'd wager that you'd be here screaming...

As to Angolz, did they confirm they'd lower the cost or you just told them to and that was it? Some stores actually refuse to do it, I don't know if Angolz is one of those, they might be. With the package I have, they have the receipt for the entire transaction (what your bought and for how much, etc) visible on the side of the box.

I don't know how the taxes work here but I've never once had to pay any extra on anything I've imported in. I think here it works out that you have to pay if what you import costs over $1,000, some sort of system like that. The most expensive thing I've ordered in so far was probably only about $600.

I'm from sweden, its a communist country!

We have 25% VAT :p

edit: I was in contact with them and they told me it would be ok, I also bouigth the t-800 T1 from them, so probably i will get taxes from that figure too..
ABC-express only in the future, that dude is a master of tax avoidance.

I'm from sweden, its a communist country!

Erm... https://wiki.answers.com/Q/Sweden_is_a_communist_country

https://www.chacha.com/question/does-sweden-have-a-communist-government?--dw&js

Does Sweden have a communist government?

No, Sweden is not a communist country. Sweden's government is a constitutional monarchy, which is, a monarchy in which the powers of the ruler are restricted to those granted under the constitution and laws of the nation.

We have 25% VAT :p

We'll be catching up come January and no doubt in the future.

It looks like they're selling out quickly. Alter Ego doesn't have the T-1000 listed anymore (they usually take stuff that's out of stock/pre-order off their list).

I was wondering what happened...had to check to make sure my preorder with them was still there

Originally they had the T1000 coming mid Sept

It looks like they're selling out quickly. Alter Ego doesn't have the T-1000 listed anymore (they usually take stuff that's out of stock/pre-order off their list).

War Machine is gone too. He went and came back last month so it's possible he may return. I'm hoping he does since Alter Ego has the best customer service.

I was sarcastic, but seriously though, a social democrat party has been in government since the beginning of 20th century, with very few pauses with right wing parties in power. So there alot of lefties in this country that want me to pay 25% tax every time I buy something :/

On top of that i pay 31% tax on my salary, and my employee pays 32% tax on my salary. Which means i pay 25 + 31 + 32 % tax in the end on all products i buy, maybe now you guys understand why i want to get away with VAT ;)

Catching up on this thread. I am loving your pics A-dev!!

Thanks Eamon. Pretty much as good as I can do at the moment, I can't even take decent 'on shelf' photos because I have no shelves! One day....if I can stop buying toys for awhile.

And Vodoun beautiful work on your shots. Very nice presentation.

mine came today.

The police belt. does the handcuffs go into the big pouch at the back. Also does the touch go into the hole attached to the belt?

Back