Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had upped the colour tone in the camera.

dscf0562w.jpg

You mean the hue and "stuff"? :wink1:

Here's a portait shot I took the other night doing the Pescadero series, I liked how the lighting fell on the portrait while I was shooting a sequence shot and took a portrait just for fun.

195.jpg

He's worth the wait, T-1000 and T-800 have been some of the most fun and rewarding purchases I've made in my time collecting 1/6 figures.

What happened in this thread? Did some pages get deleted?
Anyway, the wait is killing me for this...especially seeing as I have absolutely no idea where it is because my tracking details havent updated since the 25th sep :(

What happened in this thread? Did some pages get deleted?
Anyway, the wait is killing me for this...especially seeing as I have absolutely no idea where it is because my tracking details havent updated since the 25th sep :(

Same here. Mine shipped USPS and their tracking is just horrid. I know it went out Monday and I also know that every Toy Anxiety purchase I've ever made gets to me in two days so I really have my hopes up ATM.:lecture

I hope Toys2 will get more of these before Xmas......!

Just picked up my second one from Eric

I was sarcastic, but seriously though, a social democrat party has been in government since the beginning of 20th century, with very few pauses with right wing parties in power. So there alot of lefties in this country that want me to pay 25% tax every time I buy something :/

On top of that i pay 31% tax on my salary, and my employee pays 32% tax on my salary. Which means i pay 25 + 31 + 32 % tax in the end on all products i buy, maybe now you guys understand why i want to get away with VAT ;)

But what about the 6+weeks of paid vacation you get working in Sweden or so I hear?

Back