Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I managed to get all the parts bought for a 2nd belt. Hopefully...

T-1000 - Flashlight w/ Belt Holder
T-1000 - Handcuffs w/ Pouch
T-1000 - Radio w/ Pouch

Then, the ones that wasn't on TA.

T1000 1/6 PISTOL w/HOLSTER
T1000 1/6 MAGAZINES w/POUCHES
T1000 Figure 1/6 POLICE BELT

Then the two blue police shirts.

Cheers, Grosby!

Guys, chill out, there is no reason to be fighting over this, cool it.

Whats up with all these bullcrap lately?

its ridiculous, and it ruined one of my favorite thread; bobbyc's 1/6 silicon joker thread, to a point where it got locked up. I hope it doesnt happen again here :monkey2

for those worried about the large hands...

https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=1518

i have those and they fit HTs perfectly and are noticeably smaller. about 15-20% i'd say. very nicely made and even have bluish veins. they are pretty tan though. i don't have T-1000 yet but from pics, these hands may be a bit too tan and need a lil painting. great deal i think. $9.99 shipped for 4 pairs and 1 set of wrist posts. i'll be using the hands specific to T-1000 sometimes but i think for generic poses i'll use these.

Is there anyway you could take pic of one of these next a TT hand for comparison?

Thanks!
M.

I got a notice today for my T-1000, just to pick it up at the post office.. But i'm too tired after work to go down to the post office to retrieve it.... haha.. Waited soo long so it can wait another day,....

AE?

What's speeding up the demand for this more than when it was released? just word getting around? or has somebody been pimping the figure?

You know this line has brought back the pleasure/enjoyment/excitement I once felt when I first started collecting the TDK line.

What do you mean? The actual figure? It was just released/in-hand the last few weeks or so, I think its pretty much the same since then. Once you get that first in-hand pic it always reawakens interest.

the preorder has been taken off their website. So I would assume witht he shipment of them that came in yesterday, all of their pre orders have been filled.

Just got mine from Corner Store Comics,this thing will go up in price like crazy.Glad secured mine.I only need one.

Omg i was very nusy yesterday and i missed out on the extra parts that i needed from toy anxiety:gah:

NUSY.jpg

Back