Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my shipping notice from CSC for my 3 T-1000 plus all the extra parts I order from TA, thanks guys for the info.:)

I have my shipping notice from CSC for my 3 T-1000 plus all the extra parts I order from TA, thanks guys for the info.:)

Wow going for 4 on display?!

I decided to cancel an order sicne those TA parts came in, easy way to save 80 bucks. So TA is coming this week and I am hoping AE ships em off by tomorrow so I can get them fri!

Id buy from CSC but that LA tax and shipping kills.

However if I still lived in LA itd be a brilliant one stop shop. Luckily sideshow shipped my SDCC Pred and T-1000 as sara and ill be getting them tomorrow!

yeah unless you just buy belts and what not.

I might buy a 3rd but xmas is coming up and I am trying to be responsible.

just got my t1000 today and all I can say is wow:rock!! I'm gonna have to get 2 more because all the posses are too good to just have one!:thud:

just got my t1000 today and all I can say is wow!! I'm gonna have to get 2 more because all the posses are too good to just have one!:thud:
Congrats, still waiting on Alter Ego to ship. Wish I could afford more right now but with all the awesome figs coming out I just cant do it at the moment.

I moved my order to alterego hope they ship tomorrow I got 2 coming form there... I also have a true type Narrow to do a third BD ver... Biker cop wont have a belt though unless I buy it some where else... Right now Im not worried think he look fine without it anyway...

It looks like they're selling out quickly. Alter Ego doesn't have the T-1000 listed anymore (they usually take stuff that's out of stock/pre-order off their list).

I received my two T-1000s yesterday evening along with Jill Valentine. I can't wait to check them out in the morning after i get off work. These great pics on here will have to hold me over until then.

I asked angolz to lower the value and send as gift, but the notice i got from the post office says that i have to pay 20 dollars in VAT and taxes, so i bet Angolz forgot to lower the value! :pfft::thwak:slap:banghead

Back