Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put my cuffs in the pouch and the torc on the loop on the back!

Have no clue where to put the pen so I left it in box!

was the touch very tight to fit?

The pen should have a very very small hole near the pocket

I believe so. I'm just not convinced he actually had either of those things in the film.

He has the handcuff pouch but not the flashlight. You can see the handcuffs in the scene where he and the T800 are fighting right before he throws the T800 out the store window at the Mall.

I just got mine in today, got to take a quick look at him in the box before i head home. Im not sure but is the top button on his shirt suppose to be able to button? If so mine may be broken :(. It looks like it has nothing to connect to ill take a closer look when i get it home though

mine came today.

The police belt. does the handcuffs go into the big pouch at the back. Also does the touch go into the hole attached to the belt?

Yes & Yes. I kind of "screwed" the torch into the hole, it went in easy peasy. The Cuffs go in the pouch chain towards the bottom. That should not be difficult either.

Thanks all got it all set up for now

IMAG0099.jpg

Fantastic! Love the biker shot.

Which look are you keeping?

Last edited:
wow.

the waiting for this one has been a tough one indeed.

It has finally arrived yesterday at my dealer, glad I waited as I only paid $150 for this.

Im so pumped for this one that I slept only 2 hours and am already awake (3am here) so that I can get ready and pick it up in 5-6 hours time :panic:

Fantastic! Love the biker shot.

Which look are you keeping?

Thank you.

I actually bought two so I could have more than one look. Also bought a spare body to have a steal mill T1000. Althought I did not take a picture of that one.

I like your shot's. In the last two are you actually using orange lighting, or do you colour correct in the computer to recreate parts of a scene?

Thank you.

I actually bought two so I could have more than one look. Also bought a spare body to have a steal mill T1000. Althought I did not take a picture of that one.

I like your shot's. In the last two are you actually using orange lighting, or do you colour correct in the computer to recreate parts of a scene?

I had upped the colour tone in the camera.

dscf0562w.jpg

Not entirely accurate, but there's no left pointed finger:

calltojohn.jpg

"I know this hurts. Call to John...NOW!"

Back