Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic! However there are 3 problems for me.

1. Undershirt is too thick

2. I am not buying the arm attachments. The illusion is not there. It looks as if he has his hands stuck inside the hook and blade.

3.The cop jacket looks like a windbreaker.

All easily 'fixable' i suppose.

I own and wear the exact jacket in 1/1, and it looks perfect. It actually has a zip out lining and attachable fur collar for winter and is light weight enough for those cool nights when you remove the lining..

Last edited:
I own and wear the exact jacket and it looks perfect. It actually has a zip out lining and attachable fur collar for winter and is light weight enough for those cool nights when you remove the lining..

Is it not a bit small for you?:rolleyes2...

HT just cant win with some. This figure is bad ass from head to toe. They include a complete second outfit when they didn't even have to and still isn't good enough for some.

If you don't like it don't buy it :dunno

Looks simply amazing!!!! :drool:drool:drool

20100903_16e571a986adcded9ee1sZUkyFDbpnHH.jpg

HT just cant win with some. This figure is bad ass from head to toe. They include a complete second outfit when they didn't even have to and still isn't good enough for some.

If you don't like it don't buy it :dunno

I agree. I wish some people would just enjoy this hobby rather than just being a
mr-grumpy.jpg

I agree. I wish some people would just enjoy this hobby rather than just being a
mr-grumpy.jpg

Absolutely agree totally with what EVIL said and certainly never understand why so many people are negative about every single release! This is epic in every sense how can you nitpick i just don't get it :mad:

i keep checking but i don't see any, or the do nut head,i will take another look, there must be a place where you can get plain shirts that will work under the coat.

That sounds so wrong...but i can't wait to see your pics! :yess:

Thanks, I actually think I'll get more out of this than T-800 because of all the accessories we get. I'm not bothered by what T-800 did't come with, but the figure does have photographic limits because of it, where there aren't many T-1000 looks you can't get with this figure.

Back