Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Changed the name of your website i see Eamon ..no more extremest? ..i just noticed that now.

HT just cant win with some. This figure is bad ass from head to toe. They include a complete second outfit when they didn't even have to and still isn't good enough for some.

If you don't like it don't buy it :dunno

Who said they didn't like it?

How does some people appearing to have minor niggles about a figure automatically translate to them 'not liking it'?

Look I think this is yet another fantastic figure from HT but as much as I might disagree with some 'niggles' people mention what I find even less understandable are the people who jump on those guys with that cliche "don't like it don't buy it". This is a discussion forum, people are allowed not like certain things about a figure - it certainly doesn't mean they don't like the entire figure unless they say otherwise!

yup. i think those who say the cliched "dont like it dont buy it" is always lame. hearing a choir all the time can be boring. not everyone has to sing the same song.

i dont have a problem with this figure though. looks damn near perfect to my eyes.

yup. i think those who say the cliched "dont like it dont buy it" is always lame. hearing a choir all the time can be boring. not everyone has to sing the same song.

:goodpost: ..well said, i totally agree with you:).

God do I hate that good posting smiley. All it needs to do is to start nodding "yeah, exactly, yeah" and then I'd really lose it.

a-dev,

Right on man. The very first thing i said in my post was "Looks fantastic!"

And then i stated that i had 3 minor quibbles.

Some of you guys can be complete dicks sometimes.:nana::lol

Holland,
Yeah, i was thinking the very exact thing. Not sure if we will be able to bunch it up over the attachment though. The sleeves look to be a pretty tight fit and the attachment is rather large where it meets the arm. We'll see. I'm sure somebody on here will figure it out.

^^Maybe if you pad out the arm under the shirt sleeve with some tape or something the hooks arms transition into the shirt might look better.
But like you said the sleeve may already be to tight a fit to do this.

Some more pics

IMG_3921.jpg

Gorgeous shots, as usual my friend! :clap
By cons, if I knew the dwarf who has tried to kill the sculpture of those hands, I would tell him two words.:slap
E.T. is not far...

Oh boy, I kind of ____ed up. I have this on preorder with Sideshow but for the first time in my life I've submitted to the "GOTTA HAVE IT NOW" urge.

One popped up in hand for 160 something dollars, I bid, and lost. Then the seller sent me a second chance Buy it now offer and . . . I DID IT.
Obviously this is a Hong Kong seller so $170 plus shipping, took me back to about 220 dollars. Kind of stupid. I figured it would take awhile for sideshow and everyone else to get them in so I don't know.

I'm excited and disappointed at the same time. My luck, Sideshow will get them in and I'll have an additional 328 dollars that I'll have to pay.:dunno

1 down 2 more and a body to go.

:panic:

Who said they didn't like it?

How does some people appearing to have minor niggles about a figure automatically translate to them 'not liking it'?

Look I think this is yet another fantastic figure from HT but as much as I might disagree with some 'niggles' people mention what I find even less understandable are the people who jump on those guys with that cliche "don't like it don't buy it". This is a discussion forum, people are allowed not like certain things about a figure - it certainly doesn't mean they don't like the entire figure unless they say otherwise!

Yep i agree...

I have my complaints about the hands, but i simply hate waiting for this bugger!

Btw, can we say "niggles?" :dunno

M.

Unless 'niggles' derives from that other word beginning with nigg - and if it does I wasn't aware - I don't see why not.

Or is it that you just think its a stupid sounding synonym for 'minor complaint'? :lol

Back