Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's one of those prison break fellas.
Both uniforms look so damn great, hope that Leo ships before those estimated 2-3 weeks.
I think it should fit, but the question is:
Would you see the split?

I was hoping that using the split head I can keep the accurate chin to nose without sacrificing the clean head for this look. Oh crab you are right the split is all the way down and cant be covered as the nose is already split apart :( Didn't even think to check that :p so nevermind that idea
:borg:

The wait is ................
ththDumbandDUmber.gif

I was hoping that using the split head I can keep the accurate chin to nose without sacrificing the clean head for this look. Oh crab you are right the split is all the way down and cant be covered as the nose is already split apart :( Didn't even think to check that :p so nevermind that idea
:borg:

I think people can get away with using similar face sculpts like Wesker

I use Marcus head cos is about the same width as T-1000 head. And the TT38 NS ver (gambit) fit perfectly :hi5:

Getting the Helm on is not an easy task, "Brutal force is required" I don't even want to try taking it out ever. :monkey4

IMG_3949.jpg

IMG_3934.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

This almost 2 in 1 figure is so much fun to play with, my only complain is the skin texture on the sculpt. :nana: Other than that and consider the low price tag - WOW!

OMG, i have a question..what white under shirt and blue cop shirt did you use for your biker helmet figure with Marcus head?.

This almost 2 in 1 figure is so much fun to play with, my only complain is the skin texture on the sculpt. :nana: Other than that and consider the low price tag - WOW!

whats wrong with the skin texture?

OMG, i have a question..what white under shirt and blue cop shirt did you use for your biker helmet figure with Marcus head?.

Pick up from a local shop months ago, no brand :)

The skin texture is way too rough

Voo, go ____ yourself :nana:

Back