Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Marcus head cos is about the same width as T-1000 head. And the TT38 NS ver (gambit) fit perfectly :hi5:

Getting the Helm on is not an easy task, "Brutal force is required" I don't even want to try taking it out ever. :monkey4

IMG_3949.jpg

IMG_3934.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

This almost 2 in 1 figure is so much fun to play with, my only complain is the skin texture on the sculpt. :nana: Other than that and consider the low price tag - WOW!

That's the thing. HT sculpts are many times so good that you can even see the resemblance in this situation! Gotto find a skinnier head. Now tell us how low is it in HK?

Enough with all the "natural poses", lets see some action shots...:lol

T-800 vs. T-1000 epic showdown, anyone?!!!

For a ____ing Noob you make a lot of ____ING SENSE!! :lol
Bring on the fight! please :D
:borg:

I do regret that, unless they go DX with any so far unannounced T2 figure, it looks like T-800 and T-1000 have been overlooked for the PERS feature. I truly think they would have been ideal candidates for it. Terminators move their eyes, its that little thing that Arnie established in T1 to make himself more robotic and intimidating and Robert patrick followed the example in T2. Eyes move first and head turns to follow them. Provided they didn't make the eye holes too big these guys would have been even more incredible than they already are if they had PERS.

As it stands you're limited to a head-bowed pose with both figures because of the permanent upturned stares they have.

I do regret that, unless they go DX with any so far unannounced T2 figure, it looks like T-800 and T-1000 have been overlooked for the PERS feature. I truly think they would have been ideal candidates for it. Terminators move their eyes, its that little thing that Arnie established in T1 to make himself more robotic and intimidating and Robert patrick followed the example in T2. Eyes move first and head turns to follow them. Provided they didn't make the eye holes too big these guys would have been even more incredible than they already are if they had PERS.

As it stands you're limited to a head-bowed pose with both figures because of the permanent upturned stares they have.

I think that the hole/gate to control the eyes movement in PERS is a great handicap to this headsulpts (t-1000 and t-800)

In DX jocker the hair hide the gate door, in the batman DX they use a mini tool, i dont have the DX03 but i think that they used the same trick that in jocker, but if they add PERS feature to t-800 or t-1000 , they will have a great problem to keep the headsculpt quality.

I love the PERS feature and i will be very happy with a DX terminator but i think that this will not happen :(
Sorry by my bad english.

Well you raise a relevant point, how to access the control stick for the eyes. I think just doing it like DX Batman would be fine - pop the head off and use a little plastic tool to manipulate the joystick up inside the head. I don't think this would force any compromises on the sculpt.

I hope they can do a DX version of this guys because as you say , the eyes movement is very important in the terminators, i will keep my hope but i see it very difficult

This is looking spectacular. Hopefully Toy Anxiety ships out all the spare parts at the same time as I get my figure, so I don't have to wait to make my second t-1000.

Looks fantastic! However there are 3 problems for me.

1. Undershirt is too thick

2. I am not buying the arm attachments. The illusion is not there. It looks as if he has his hands stuck inside the hook and blade.

3.The cop jacket looks like a windbreaker.

All easily 'fixable' i suppose.

Back