1/6 Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Rose Hill Tony Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Chattanooga Tony Stark

If they HAD to make a Milk exclusive annually, this is really the best of both worlds for me. Last thing I want is a character I'd like to be THAT exclusive. I can care less about this. People are bashing Hot toys for this but they could have simply made Maria Hill or Pepper potts the Milk exclusive and people will flip their ****, probably much more so than now.

If they HAD to make a Milk exclusive annually, this is really the best of both worlds for me. Last thing I want is a character I'd like to be THAT exclusive. I can care less about this. People are bashing Hot toys for this but they could have simply made Maria Hill or Pepper potts the Milk exclusive and people will flip their ****, probably much more so than now.

Interesting... makes me wonder whether some people just get the exclusive figures only for the purpose of selling them overpriced.

Last edited:

Other than the workshop Stark, the only one I would buy is an Avengers Stark with a new, non Mark VII, headsculpt.

I'd buy 1999 Swiss conf Party Tony with shades. Or Vegas Tony any day over this.

Well at least people who were complaining about screen time have no argument here. This version of Tony was in the movie longer than all of the armors combined.

I still can't believe this. Some sort of sick joke.

Considering this is sold from Milk, prob starting price is like $200usd. Scalpers will snatch it all up immediately and resell it at $3-400.

It's a bizarre choice of figure but actually makes perfect sense considering they already have the body and head done.
It wouldn't surprise me if they did almost every variant of Tony's clothing for IM3.
I won't be buying but it doesn't actually butt-hurt me like it seems to do to others here.
I doubt ANYONE here would be able to get a copy of any item limited to just 300 anyway, so what's the big deal? It's just different clothes on a dolly. No extra R&D required.

Lol. This is for real? I thought it was a joke...

If it's real, it's probably because, in that interview months ago, Kevin Feige said it would be cool if HT were to make this.

What is Milk magazine? Is it only in Hong Kong that they sell it and the exclusives?

the HS look like it has a weird under-bite... could be the lighting

Last edited:

Well at least people who were complaining about screen time have no argument here. This version of Tony was in the movie longer than all of the armors combined.

They'll always find something to ***** about.

What is Milk magazine? Is it only in Hong Kong that they sell it and the exclusives?

Milk Magazine is a HK magazine that talks about fashion, electronics, collectibles, you know, young people stuff. They frequently showcase Hot toys and EB stuff and have collaborated with them before to release MILK exclusives.

Milk Magazine is a HK magazine that talks about fashion, electronics, collectibles, you know, young people stuff. They frequently showcase Hot toys and EB stuff and have collaborated with them before to release MILK exclusives.

Where are MILK item's sold at? Any chance of a US outlet? I've heard they are in very low quantities...

Where are MILK item's sold at? Any chance of a US outlet? I've heard they are in very low quantities...

SS usually carries the exact same piece minus the "MILK" logo on the base

SS usually carries the exact same piece minus the "MILK" logo on the base

Thanks for the info. This isn't the best figure by any means...but my OCD for completeness compels me to want to order it. Less than a year into the hobby and i'm at 20ish Hot Toys with many more on order

Thanks for the info. This isn't the best figure by any means...but my OCD for completeness compels me to want to order it. Less than a year into the hobby and i'm at 20ish Hot Toys with many more on order

:lol well you should wait and see if this actually happens or not, imo it wont be worth it, but hopefully you wont have any issues acquiring it

20 from the IM line? If you're working on other HT licenses too forget completeness b/c you'll be completely broke before completing every line :lol

Back