1/6 Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Rose Hill Tony Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Chattanooga Tony Stark

Anyone handy with Photoshop able to do a Milk Mark VII variant mock up? :monkey3

MKVIIMilk.jpg

So it Hong Kong time and date right?

I'm saving my pennies for the Harley figure.

Iron-Man-3-Simpkins.jpg

Anyone know if Sideshow sold the last Milk Magazine Exclusive figure? I know CDUK here in the UK did, so I can't imagine this will be that hard to get hold of if it does turn out to be must have

This is great. :lol

After reading the last 9 pages I thought someone would have confirmed this as a joke. Nope?!

Anyone know if Sideshow sold the last Milk Magazine Exclusive figure? I know CDUK here in the UK did, so I can't imagine this will be that hard to get hold of if it does turn out to be must have

The last one I recall was the gunmetal mark 3, could be wrong.

Excellent pic! :bow

I would probably buy a 'milk' version of most of the suits (except Snapper, just not feeling the love for that suit), rather than the originals, I just like the color scheme better.

Well shucks- Cowboy Hat Stark coming but still no Lone Ranger????:gah:

Looks nice but if only 300(probably truthfully 1000) made good luck getting one!

After reading the last 9 pages I thought someone would have confirmed this as a joke. Nope?!

IM is NEVER a joke with HT..it is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:hi5:

Excellent pic! :bow

I would probably buy a 'milk' version of most of the suits (except Snapper, just not feeling the love for that suit), rather than the originals, I just like the color scheme better.

I'd love to have a blank canvas armour sold as a kit. Like the pieces of the MKVII we saw on display at the beginning of the year.
The fun i'd have painting it to my own scheme and building it would almost be immeasurable.

I'd love to have a blank canvas armour sold as a kit. Like the pieces of the MKVII we saw on display at the beginning of the year.
The fun i'd have painting it to my own scheme and building it would almost be immeasurable.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

Wow.....if true announcement then Chan has sold his soul to IM.....craziness :rotfl

Wouldn't be surprised if it was comprised entirely of left over pieces from a multitude of different releases from over the years.

If this is real, HT needs a serious reality check. How many licenses and figures are currently 'delayed' so we can get 10 more Iron Man 3 variants? This is just ridiculous now! :lol

Back