1/6 Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Rose Hill Tony Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Chattanooga Tony Stark

I doubt even the most die-hard IM fan would want this. If this is truly for real, HT's gone off the deep end completely. It's even worse thinking about how HT could put more effort into other figures that are being released, but instead they're doing this.

Re: Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Chattanooga Tony StarkT

I'm pretty sure Sideshow carried the MILK War Machine?

There were actually 2 Milk War Machines. The one SSC carried was the regular exclusives then there's one that comes with a stand that has the Milk magazine logo on it which you can only get it by winning the raffle in Hong Kong.

HOT-TOYS-WAR-MACHINE-SPECIAL-MILK%201.jpg

20111220_1f97a6.jpg

Last edited:

Hot Toys should make a Stan Lee figure and include every outfit he's worn in each of his MCU cameos.:lecture

I consider myself a diehard Iron Man fan and I don't want this. Give us some Hammer Drones or something. But Tony Stark as a cowboy. Gimme a break.

Why are we debating on a figure that will obviously sell out, and urge hot toys to make more from the iron man series? No matter how much we complain hot toys won't hear us, but I honestly don't care about what figures hot toys do and don't do [anymore]. They can make a hundred figures from the same series and I still would be happy, give or take. But again, just an opinion.

Hot Toys should make a Stan Lee figure and include every outfit he's worn in each of his MCU cameos.:lecture

Seriously! If they ever had a legit excuse to milk something to death, Stan Lee figures is where they should be focused!

I think it would be great if he appeared on Agents of Shield only for us to find out he's a Shield agent master of disguise spy. It would explain all of his cameos like that! :lol

Where does it say only 300 will be made?

Well, the image itself shows what HT's response to the bashing would be.... "I get a lot of this, it's okay.":lol

1477492_10152110235857269_565405042_n.jpg

I just saw this.... WTF?

I think this figure will be the fall back figure of the Hammer's Lone Ranger assuming it don't sell well just like the movie....

This is unexpected.

Wow. Forget Midas; I want this just for its exclusivity. :lol

(Or not… Well, maybe.)

Really ht ? I wonder what acc will be added for this figure :thud:

Back