Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not weird at all, I love MGS1 Snake a lot. But knowing HT how they are, if they end up doing Snake, I would prefer a MGS2 Snake since they would do a one and done with Solid Snake.

In a fantasy world we would get both from HT.

My two grails would be solid and liquid from hot toys they need to get off there asses .

questions about snake.

Not that big a fan of the MGS3 sneaking suit. I'm even LESS of a fan now that I hear about how much it restricts articulation.
I don't have the medicom figure, so can someone recommend a good set of replacement cammo for Big boss?

You won't find any 100% accurate Tiger Stripe (which everyone would kill for)

Elvis has a accurate enough set, I assume it's off a Vietnam figure?

My two grails would be solid and liquid from hot toys they need to get off there asses .

I've been itching for a high quality Liquid figure for years since to this day he is my favorite villain in the series.

At least Yamato did one... even though it's terrible.

I truly prayed that PAK would do a Liquid to go along with Snake... it looks like the only villain we will get is Solidus, even though technically he was never one in the first place.

It's tough finding a good set of fatigues that match the camo worn in the game and fit nicely. Your best bet would be the ones Elvis1976 used as they are easily available on ebay. Just search "Figurehero jungle uniform" and you should find it.

questions about snake.

Not that big a fan of the MGS3 sneaking suit. I'm even LESS of a fan now that I hear about how much it restricts articulation.
I don't have the medicom figure, so can someone recommend a good set of replacement cammo for Big boss?

I used those on my Snake

I don't know the brand tbh

Pattern isn't competely accurate though.

P1050931.jpg

But i bought those two and the pattern seems better

RA-TigerStripe02.jpg

Yeah that'll be reat once you weather them. The ones I used were really dark but I covered them in baby powder and worked it into the fabric and it came out pretty nice.

Yeah that'll be reat once you weather them. The ones I used were really dark but I covered them in baby powder and worked it into the fabric and it came out pretty nice.

You a pic of this would love to see it .

That look really good:clap I won't be making any customs myself, just displaying the stock figure but yours does look awesome. The only other figure I want from this line is soild snake, thats actually the one I want the most. Keep the pic's coming, mines due early next week:impatient:

What I really want is a non-eyepatched version of that HT headsculpt. They had a perfect oppurtunity to include one with their new True Types. Hopefully they release a fatigues version with one.

The most complicated will find hands.
Ebay hasn't Inflames' hand that hold gun.

What I really want is a non-eyepatched version of that HT headsculpt. They had a perfect oppurtunity to include one with their new True Types. Hopefully they release a fatigues version with one.

It would probably be a repackaged headsculpt off this one. Although if they did do that, making a MGS2 Snake would be easy.

Hands were easy. I'm having more trouble with the wetsuit.
I've actualy got the one you recomended.. it's very thick and poofy.
Don't think it will work too well. leaning in the direction of the new triad suits.

No zipper, but might look better.

At 1/6th scale, it works. I used to do scoba, and I've never seen anything made by anyone that really "feels" like neoprene. The actual material is like a spandex that's as thick as winter socks. It's kinda hard to describe.

Back