Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried the Medicom wetsuit and it fit perfectly. I alwasy liked that suit, it was pretty accurate.

P1050931.jpg

P1050933.jpg
That looks really really nice. The colors & pattern aren't maybe 100% right but very close enough.

BTW; when you pick up that sneaking suit, don't forget to grab maintenance suit as well. It is in a same room.

**** sake! Ah well, im playing it semi-blind. I might replay it through again and keep an eye out for it. I think its too late to backtrack now.

you know the Locker you've put Major Raikov Raidenovitch (The Raiden Look-alike) after you took his clothes? it's in that same locker "red line across the locker" .. you get it after you get tortured and return to that same Locker room to destroy the shagohod

Im loving these pictures keep em coming, you may sway me to buy one!

Please buy one haha and sad to hear from my local toy shop in Singapore, I am one of the very few people who ordered this figure.
My local toy shop is partners with the official distributor in Singapore and that speaks a lot...demand is not high for Snake and I can't even imagine for the Boss.

ohh ***** as much i have to save for joker DX with this picture i want one :gah:[/QUOTE]

I feel that Snake is a must have and u may try to hold out and get him down the road, he may be cheaper down the road....maybe not in the US but most probably cheaper in Singapore.

Just wanted to share some WIP of my MGS3 Naked Snake.
I decided to go with a different uniform, as I'm not sastified with the fit of the original Leaf pattern camo I was using.

The one thing about the HT sculpt I didn't like was how the lower part of the hair was sculpted. So what I did was dremel away the hair below the bandanna and fit the Metal Boss hairpece to the cut away area. Just need to do some detail work to fine tune the fit and repaint the hair to match the top.

Overall, I'd say the sculpt looks perfect now with this hair mod done.

Just a few more things and it's finished.
Uniform is a very heavilly weathered Soldier's Story tiger stripe set from their old MAC-V SOG figure.

Thanks guys! Ryan I bought a spare figure for all the parts.
Seb I love that figure!

[3A-MGS-REX-RE] THREEA Metal Gear Solid Rex - Retail Version 1/48

Shippings for REX Retail Ver. are scheduled to start from NEXT WEEKEND!

3A-MGS-REX-9__66527_zoom.jpg

Just wanted to share some WIP of my MGS3 Naked Snake.
I decided to go with a different uniform, as I'm not sastified with the fit of the original Leaf pattern camo I was using.

The one thing about the HT sculpt I didn't like was how the lower part of the hair was sculpted. So what I did was dremel away the hair below the bandanna and fit the Metal Boss hairpece to the cut away area. Just need to do some detail work to fine tune the fit and repaint the hair to match the top.

Overall, I'd say the sculpt looks perfect now with this hair mod done.

That's really coming along Jack, and that hair extension off the Metal Boss really works. How's the MGS2 Snake coming?

Thanks guys.

MGS2 will be finished in a couple weeks, just waiting on the suit.

Thanks guys.

MGS2 will be finished in a couple weeks, just waiting on the suit.

What type of boots are you using? The Yamato doll has accurate boots since Snake's sneaking suit and boots from MGS1 (minus the vest) spilled over into MGS2.

For the boots I'm working on a few different types. Ultimately it will depend on what looks the best with the figure body and sneaking suit, I want them very tight whereas the Yamato ones are a bit chunky.

I will be keeping true to the design though. The boot will definitely be a hybrid of a few boots and scratch built parts.

For the boots I'm working on a few different types. Ultimately it will depend on what looks the best with the figure body and sneaking suit, I want them very tight whereas the Yamato ones are a bit chunky.

I will be keeping true to the design though. The boot will definitely be a hybrid of a few boots and scratch built parts.

Thats cool, the Yamato boots don't even have ankle joints as far as I know.

Back