Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liquid is going to be done, I already spoke to Amnur about it.

1/6 headsculpt? Painted? It would take next to no effort to do a custom even for me since all you would need is brown slim fitting cargo pants and dark brown boots.

It's so baffling to me that the game that put the series on the map is the most ignored.

I fear it may continue to be ignored, as cool as this figure is and as happy as I am to get it, I don't think it will sell well. I can see it sitting on the store shelfs for months, and if thats the case another figure from the series will not likely happen. There also the boss figure I know will be a shelf warmer too.

I fear it may continue to be ignored, as cool as this figure is and as happy as I am to get it, I don't think it will sell well. I can see it sitting on the store shelfs for months, and if thats the case another figure from the series will not likely happen. There also the boss figure I know will be a shelf warmer too.

Hopefully the final will be better than the transvestite we've seen :slap

The tracking for my Snake still hasn't updated yet from BBTS :dunno

I just talked to him the other day he agreed to it.
If he can't do long hair I will have him do it bald and I will take care of the hair.

Liquid will be done!!!

Hopefully the final will be better than the transvestite we've seen :slap

The tracking for my Snake still hasn't updated yet from BBTS :dunno

I think there a little backed up with the holidays an all, my enterbay t-800 sat there for about 4-5 days before actually shipping, however my snake shipped next day:dunno

I feel the same, which is a huge shame, they could've maximised sales by doing the version the majority wanted but didn't

Hey bros, I just wanted to say, that if any of you ordered this from Sideshow, be sure to check your shipping status regularly. Fed Ex ground screwed up my delivery. They attempted delivery to the wrong address, and when the person refused to accept the package, Fed Ex opted to return it to Sideshow. My tracking number showed a "Delivery Exception" message which stated that the package was being returned to the sender. I contacted Sideshow about the problem, and they contacted Fed Ex to redeliver the package to the CORRECT address this time.

I never had a problem like this with UPS. Fed Ex seems like they're very lazy.

Hey bros, I just wanted to say, that if any of you ordered this from Sideshow, be sure to check your shipping status regularly. Fed Ex ground screwed up my delivery. They attempted delivery to the wrong address, and when the person refused to accept the package, Fed Ex opted to return it to Sideshow. My tracking number showed a "Delivery Exception" message which stated that the package was being returned to the sender. I contacted Sideshow about the problem, and they contacted Fed Ex to redeliver the package to the CORRECT address this time.

I never had a problem like this with UPS. Fed Ex seems like they're very lazy.

I personally never had to deal with Fed Ex often, close to never. My issue with UPS is, at least with my drivers on my route is they usually fart around and deliver it close to 7PM at times. But more recently they have been delivering stuff roughly 3PM which is a nice surprise.

I will be getting Naked Snake on Tuesday like I stated earlier, although maybe over the weekend it will reach my state and it might update to Monday which has happened a few times before.

I feel the same, which is a huge shame, they could've maximised sales by doing the version the majority wanted but didn't

And thats why I say and this is only a mgs3 license the boss wont sell either.
Only thing that can save this line is a solid snake from mgs1 or 2.

For anyone who has the new snake sculpt is the eyepatch cloth or is it sculpted on is it removeable.

Back